Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New Worlds Don't Show Up

Well, I just bought the world bundle that came with Monte Vista and Hidden Springs. I installed them in the order listed. It said it was successful, but I looked at my launcher and didn't see them there. Then I loaded up my game. I couldn't even find Monte Vista. I clicked on Hidden Springs and it told me I could buy it for 2,000 sim points. I'm confused. I thought I already bought it.. Also, it didn't ask me for the code required when I installed. It either skipped the installation process or it went by really fast. I tried deleting my cache files and guess what that did? Just deleted all my custom worlds... and custom content. Yay. I think it's because I accidentally deleted them while the game was still quitting.. :(

Comments

• Options
    WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    edited June 2013
    If no one here helps me, I guess I'll just have to ask a worker on the site.. I just hope I didn't waste my money.
  • Options
    EmmatigerlilyEmmatigerlily Posts: 643 Member
    edited June 2013
    WissaWolf wrote:
    I tried deleting my cache files and guess what that did? Just deleted all my custom worlds... and custom content.

Sorry I can't be much help with the other stuff, but if you deleted them by accident could you look to see if they are in the recycle bin? Maybe, I don't know. Sorry I can't be of more help :? I'd ask one of the EA store team if I were you.
  • Options
    WissaWolfWissaWolf Posts: 636 Member
    edited June 2013
    Yeah. Thanks. I will look in there to see if I still have them...