Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Broken bonehilda

She's not broken as you might think...
She still does some of what shes supposed to...

Lemme explain.. So recently I got Seasons, and I made a new family in moonlight falls I got them a bonehilda at first she worked perfectly fine, did her job and nothing went wrong.. well, then she fixed the bed after a few weeks of game play and when my sim went to go to bed it stated bonehilda was in the way, but she wasn't... She was in a different room.. I bought a new bed and the same thing happened.. The only bed(s) I've noticed they can properly use is the loft beds and the sleeping bags unless I don't allow bonehilda to enter the room to make the bed..
She also cant mess with the baby, even though she used to be able to... (Before I got seasons)

I now have two bonehildas and neither can properly make the bed (Where my sims can use it afterwards) and neither can mess with the baby..

Its really annoying I use bonehilda as a baby sitter when my sims are out.. and not being able to use their good beds is frustrating...
I've no clue how to fix this.. Can someone help me?

Comments

• Options
    sarahm7171997sarahm7171997 Posts: 42
    edited June 2013
    Have you tried selling both the bonehildas and just getting a new one?
  • Options
    SharpheartSharpheart Posts: 151 Member
    edited June 2013
    Not the first one, no.. But I did buy the second one weeks after the first one started glitching and before I bought it I told bonehilda one to go back to her coffin.. and I let bonehilda two out but she was also glitched... Do you think selling them both for a new one would have any affect?
  • Options
    SangeliaSangelia Posts: 144 Member
    edited June 2013
    you might need to temp dismiss aka fire her. then have one of your sims bring her back. kinda like 'rebooting' her.
    I've had a prob with her. when that happens. that is what I tend to do.
    mine tends to refuse to clean up after a while. so, I do that type of 'rebooting' my bonehildas.
  • Options
    SharpheartSharpheart Posts: 151 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'll try that, and if it doesn't work I'm going to delete her and try for a new working bonehilda... & I hope one of the two works...
  • Options
    sorika666sorika666 Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    If it still doesnt work after the reset, try setting the bed ownership. Just click on the bed, choose set bed ownership and choose the sim you wish to sleep there.