Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Some tips for the new Patch(and upcoming one(s) for the next EP)

Hello everyone :mrgreen: I have no idea if this is the right place to post this thread but I guess I'll know eventually. I wish I'd thought about doing this earlier but I don't know what happened. So anyway I've noticed on the forums that some simmers would have liked to know ALL of the features that came(comes) with the patch. If any simmers haven't downloaded the patch yet, you can actually view the features by first opening up your Sims 3 launcher, refresh the page so that the patch download will show(or if it comes up automatically when you opened the launcher that's good too), next you have to click "cancel", then the patch will pop up in the upper left corner of the Update Page , then all you have to do is check mark the patch and beneath the patch all of the features will show :D . The new features are so wonderful by the way. Even if you want to wait to download the patch it wouldn't hurt to take a look at what you'll be getting :-) , plus it won't download unless you tell it to. Well I hope I helped a little and people find this useful.

Happy Simming <3
"The truth hurts, but lies kill"

Comments

• Options
    KLAlexisKLAlexis Posts: 472 Member
    edited June 2013
    Bump

Just in case
    "The truth hurts, but lies kill"