Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4!! Clothing

I don't know about everyone else but i miss how in The Sims 2 You had to shop for things like clothes, cell phones, e.t.c. I just got this idea. What if in The Sims 4 they had to shop for clothes in each Category (undies, everyday, etc) and you could set the outfit for each category for each day of the week. I think it would be cool, Once they get up and shower they'd automatically change into there fresh clothes for that day for whatever category, Here's an example: say your Sim goes to bed Monday night, well Tuesday morning they'll get up and once you have them shower they change into Tuesdays Everyday outfit. :D:D

What do you guys think of this idea? I hope you all get what I mean..

Comments

• Options
    bogglemanboggleman Posts: 668 Member
    edited June 2013
    I really like that! Cool Idea. I made some concept clothing if you wan't to check it out!
  • Options
    PrincessStarrPrincessStarr Posts: 221 New Member
    edited June 2013
    boggleman wrote:
    I really like that! Cool Idea. I made some concept clothing if you wan't to check it out!
    Okay I will
  • Options
    YorkieGirl4YorkieGirl4 Posts: 361 Member
    edited June 2013
    It's a good idea, but I think it would kill me to have to create 7 everyday outfits for a Sim. :lol: I can barely handle creating an outfit in each category before I get bored and impatient, having to create multiples would be torture for me. I do like the idea though, and correct me if I'm wrong but it's possible already isn't it? You can have multiple outfits in each category, you just have to manually select them. I usually have a regular everyday outfit and then a maternity outfit for my female Sims. The only change you'd need is to be able to assign the outfit to be automatic for a certain day...and I guess players like me could just set the same outfit for every day.

Sorry, got to thinking while I typed. Oopsies!
  • Options
    smilies246smilies246 Posts: 556 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I agree with this!! I would love to have a different outfit for every day of the week!! There could be an option, where we could make like multiple outfits and choose what days the outfit refreshes (like in a circle) so some people could tick Monday and Friday or something so Mon - Thurs will be same outfit but then they change into next oufit on Friday - Sunday!! and some people can pick every day! that would be fun! :)
  • Options
    IsleyQuinzelIsleyQuinzel Posts: 93
    edited June 2013
    You know how you can choose for a hairstyle to be "locked"? Where it appears on all outfits?

You could have the same option for clothes during the week! That way people who only want one outfit can lock it in, and people who want different outfits can change them. I really like this idea and I think it would be doable :]
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    edited June 2013
    I couldn't stand shopping in Sims 2 but if it was option to shop or have the clothes readily available that would be fine. :D
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited June 2013
    Having to buy clothes was the reason I always had to use money cheats in The Sims 2. I was so happy my sims could get new clothes without having to spend a fortune in The Sims 3. I would hate to have to go back to using cheats.
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Options
    JenstlJenstl Posts: 57 Member
    edited October 2013
    You know how you can choose for a hairstyle to be "locked"? Where it appears on all outfits?

You could have the same option for clothes during the week! That way people who only want one outfit can lock it in, and people who want different outfits can change them. I really like this idea and I think it would be doable :]

I have wanted this for so long! I agree the locking system would be great for those who do or dont want to participate in the option
  • Options
    snurflessnurfles Posts: 3,640 Member
    edited October 2013
    I would love to have the option back to shop for clothing and it would be great to have an outfit for everyday of the week! For me, it has been FAR too easy to make money in Sims 3 (compared to Sims 2) and I would prefer to have that challenge returned in Sims 4. I doubt it will happen as they have catered to the younger set in Sims 3 and made everything so bloomin' easy that it's just silly. But, one can always have hope! :-o