Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The three new ghosts.

I don't know if anyone has seen them yet, but with the new update, there have been three new ghosts added to the list (if you go into CAS, like say, you were making a CAS Ghost).

In case you wanted to know what they look like:

Shark Attack:
2yzndqs.jpg

Drowning while Scuba diving:
30nkfiv.jpg

Dehydration:
zvjpf.jpg

The dehydration one seems to be for mermaids, while the Scuba diving one looks similar to regular drowning, but has more of a 'ripple' to it. And the Shark Attack one seems to have movement in it (similar to a ghost that died of Electrocution).
AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
MQ2gUyY.jpg
Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)

Comments

• Options
    suepeasuepea Posts: 1,832 Member
    edited June 2013
    One would think a "shark attack" ghost would be missing a limb or two. :)
    h2xmsbl]
  • Options
    lydiad206lydiad206 Posts: 3,747 Member
    edited June 2013
    WOW, I love the shark attack ghost!

Thanks for sharing :)
    er0s4g.jpg
  • Options
    front360front360 Posts: 784 Member
    edited June 2013
    suepea wrote:
    I agree with this :lol: But thanks OP for showing the new ghosts
    front360resized1.jpg
    Siggy made for me by skdluzak: Isn't it beautiful
  • Options
    TerseRat5204TerseRat5204 Posts: 3,701 Member
    edited June 2013
    the shark attack one is so pretty! although... probably wasn't pretty when he was getting eaten by a shark...

Banner%2BFor%2BSims.jpg

• Options
    melanieluannmelanieluann Posts: 491 Member
    edited June 2013
    suepea wrote:

Exactly what I was thinking. :lol:
  • Options
    VehritasVehritas Posts: 146 Member
    edited June 2013
    Very awesome. Love the versatility of a new death by shark attack (though my Sims will beg to differ).
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited June 2013
    I have no idea why they even bother to come up with new ghosts. The game is getting to the point that they only way Sims die is from old age. It seems that with each patch the odds keep going down when it comes to the new deaths from previous expansions.

I have never had a Sim die from the Murphy bed death (or for that matter the vending machine ) yet they included this in the new patch.........

The Murphy Bed has been made less lethal.

"People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    sunshineandsimoleonssunshineandsimoleons Posts: 8,413 Member
    edited June 2013
    I have no idea why they even bother to come up with new ghosts. The game is getting to the point that they only way Sims die is from old age. It seems that with each patch the odds keep going down when it comes to the new deaths from previous expansions.

I have never had a Sim die from the Murphy bed death (or for that matter the vending machine ) yet they included this in the new patch.........

The Murphy Bed has been made less lethal.

This, I don't remember the last time my sims have died without me causing it. Even my elder sims will live 100-200 sim days past their age bar, its the the point where I have to force trigger age transition because I get sick of them.
    WLfAA9V.png