Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Isla Paradiso

After just reading a forum topic where the world seemed to get bashed, I want to say that I'm quite excited for the world. I currently play on Aurora Skies and love the world, however am still "bleh" about the snow glitch. I liked Sunlit Tides, but I didn't like the fact that it took 989879 years to get to the other side of the island. The islands on this world don't seem to large, and transportation shouldn't be long unless you have to cross the water. That could be problematic for me, because I always live in the town center of worlds. Oh well! Point being, if the world doesn't have any glitches, it's hard for me to complain. At least my money goes towards an actual EP instead of just a store world. If people don't like the look of it, don't buy it.

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,452 Member
    edited June 2013
    Though I agree with you on ISP once Ip comes out you can take boats of all types to the islands in ST eg Speedboats will get you there quick. You can however now either cheat with testingcheats and shift click on the ground at the island with your sim and teleport them there or put phone teleporters from supernatural on the island and near your sim.

I think ISP is a very beautiful world especially the water parts of it and I like that it has several beaches and resorts to send your sims to.
  • Options
    vermesmikevermesmike Posts: 106 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I try to play without cheats, even though it's tempting for random moments. I figured I would try owning the resort that's on the main island as the town center, and my job would kinda be close anyways. The vegetation on the island looks good enough for me, which is what I read complaints about. I have an average laptop, (intel core i5), so I don't need 92890889 trees.