Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Help Regarding TS4 DD Codes

BlackZanie wrote:
And I know at least one of you three aren't in the states, but do you think codes work for other countries even though the game won't be out for them until three days later?
That's a question I'd really like someone answer ! I'm always hesitating when it comes to taking part in contests with code-related prizes. Do codes bought on the US part of the Origin site work worldwide ?
As far as I am concerned, I am only able to access the European part of the site. I know I am charged differently and most of the time don't benefit from the same sales prices, if any. I've always wondered if it was just because the billing and taxes were different between regions or if the products themselves were different ?
In other words, if I manage to redeem a US DD code, will the EP be compatible with my base game ? And will it show up in English or in my language ?
:?: :?: :?:

Can anyone help answer these questions regarding TS4 dd code/game?

Comments

• Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited June 2013
    BlackZanie wrote:
    And I know at least one of you three aren't in the states, but do you think codes work for other countries even though the game won't be out for them until three days later?
    That's a question I'd really like someone answer ! I'm always hesitating when it comes to taking part in contests with code-related prizes. Do codes bought on the US part of the Origin site work worldwide ?
    As far as I am concerned, I am only able to access the European part of the site. I know I am charged differently and most of the time don't benefit from the same sales prices, if any. I've always wondered if it was just because the billing and taxes were different between regions or if the products themselves were different ?
    In other words, if I manage to redeem a US DD code, will the EP be compatible with my base game ? And will it show up in English or in my language ?
    :?: :?: :?:

Can anyone help answer these questions regarding TS4 dd code/game?

Do the code have region ? I don't think so. I pre-ordered University Life through origin Singapore, but then I had to work in Norway. So when University Life released, I am able to download it in Norway from Origin Norway (or is that sweden ?). So I don't think there is any boundary here.
  • Options
    TEXASKITTYKATTEXASKITTYKAT Posts: 5,909 Member
    edited June 2013
    Thanks Susiechan for your help.
    Thank%20you%20so%20much%20Angel%20transparant.gif#angel%20thank%20you%20gif%20480x500
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited June 2013
    No problem. Glad to help :-) .