Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Violin compositions?

So, we got violins, but are there any compositions for them? I didn't find any in DV? I'm a bit puzzled. :oops:

Mylita
No friends requests, please.

Comments

• Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited June 2013
    I don't quite understand your question, I'm sorry.

If you are referring to the compositions that you "play" with the violin, the complete list is found in the Premium Content Page found here.

To further assist you in answering your question, the list is:

Amber Rose
    The Duck Ascending
    Plumbob Bob
    Stairway to Dragon Valley
    Don't Wall Me In

Jester’s Last Dance
    The Tenth Ballad of Henry the Ninth
    Armored Armour
  • Options
    MylitaMylita Posts: 4,447 Member
    edited June 2013
    Thanks! Do you get them at the bookstore, because I sent my sim, but there weren't any that I could find. Usually we buy the compositions for our sims to learn. Maybe I need to look again?

Mylita
  • Options
    AznSenseiAznSensei Posts: 11,789 Member
    edited June 2013
    Mylita wrote:
    Thanks! Do you get them at the bookstore, because I sent my sim, but there weren't any that I could find. Usually we buy the compositions for our sims to learn. Maybe I need to look again?

Mylita

You have to improve your Violin Skill, the higher the skill, the more songs you can access.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Well, yes, in a way, but normally I can see and buy all the compositions immediately, even if I can't learn them yet. I saw the other instrument compositions, just not the violin ones. I will look again.

Thanks!

Mylita
  • Options
    SusiechanSusiechan Posts: 3,034 Member
    edited June 2013
    Mylita wrote:
    Well, yes, in a way, but normally I can see and buy all the compositions immediately, even if I can't learn them yet. I saw the other instrument compositions, just not the violin ones. I will look again.

Thanks!

Mylita

You won't find the Violin compositions in the book store. The compositions will be unlock automatically once your sims level up the Violin skills. You will know when a composition is unlock when you click on the Violin, choose play, then you see the composition there. :-) .
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thanks Susiechan! That thought came to me over night. Since this is just a store product, new sheet music was unlikely. :lol:

Mylita