Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Nraas Story Progression not telling me when sims break up?

I have Nraas/Twallan's Story Progression mod and I have "All Stories" or whatever it is set to "Blood" & "Friends". I get story messages about flirts, sims going steady/getting engaged/married, having kids, etc. I never hear about when sims break up, or if their relationship has hit a rocky point, or anything.

A good example of this is how my active sim's mother is a hussy, so her jumping between relationships is unsurprising, but one story is her getting with one guy, then several days later she's getting with another one. When did they break up? I also got a few stories about this sim's sister flirting, going steady and finally getting engaged to a guy. A few days later, I haven't heard anything about them. A while later, I just happen to be looking at the family tree and notice that her & the guy broke up at some point and I didn't get a story for it.

Honestly? I feel awfully.... left out. It seems like I'm getting only the good stories (aside from a few "So-and-so got into an argument with Whatsherface outside the store!" type things). Is this normal with this story progression mod? Is there a setting somewhere I have to change? I downloaded the "Extra" module, but I only played for about half an hour since I've installed that, so I can't tell if it's made a difference or not.