Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

First thing you'll do once your in-game?

Just wanting to know your plans. I'll probably go to my main family to check out the objects or make a new family to see the town. What's your plans? :)

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,537 Member
    edited June 2013
    Play a premade mermaid so I can check out all 4 dive spots.
  • Options
    RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    edited June 2013
    MERMAIDSSSSSS!!

Gotta check that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 out pronto.
    Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    beastcam1beastcam1 Posts: 952 Member
    edited June 2013
    It's really overwhelming in a good way! I love getting new expansions but I never know what to do.

This time around I think I'll be plopping down a copy of my active family in Isla Paradiso for an early and well-deserved retirement.
    From there I'll drag them straight into CAS and then it's off to the beach, and out onto the water!
    Eventually I hope to turn one or all of them into mermaids and own my very own secluded island to build my dream bungalow. Lots of windows and open space with the Warbling Wind Chimes blowing... ah, paradise. :lol:

11214097_1612418725701927_822627218776693780_n.jpg?oh=127705e00ae1fd059d1e5266630299b5&oe=5619A988
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,537 Member
    edited June 2013
    beastcam1 wrote:
    It's really overwhelming in a good way! I love getting new expansions but I never know what to do.

This time around I think I'll be plopping down a copy of my active family in Isla Paradiso for an early and well-deserved retirement.
    From there I'll drag them straight into CAS and then it's off to the beach, and out onto the water!
    Eventually I hope to turn one or all of them into mermaids and own my very own secluded island to build my dream bungalow. Lots of windows and open space with the Warbling Wind Chimes blowing... ah, paradise. :lol:

Great idea about the chimes. I forgot about those and the outdoor showers and the massage table and sauna will work great as well. :wink:
  • Options
    TimWatson224TimWatson224 Posts: 442 New Member
    edited June 2013
    By the time IP comes out my Sims will be going through mid life crisis and the island will be great for them lol
  • Options
    EatCheesEatChees Posts: 1,378 Member
    edited June 2013
    Well first I'm going to turn all the sims I want to be mermaids into mermaids.
    Then I'm going to get my new merman sim to travel to Isla Pardiso with Nraas Traveler, and get him to build a futuristic resort, vacation home and houseboat.
    Sig.png
  • Options
    frollo6060frollo6060 Posts: 295 Member
    edited June 2013

* Make a male sim ( love playing guy sims

* make a houseboat

* Find a big nice island

* make a resort

* make the male sim find a male mermaid

* FALL IN LVOE

* have both males mermaid

* Have a big gay mermaid wedding! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    JackBrevesJackBreves Posts: 511
    edited June 2013
    My Island Paradise to-do list

-Move the couple I plan to play as from Starlight Shores to Isla Paradiso (either with that new update, or the "old-fashioned" way (saving into the bin))

-Get them settled into a house, preferably on land right by the beach.

-Give them more beach themed outfits.

-Adjust the seasons to avoid a blizzard in Isla Paradiso.

-AND ENJOY! (Definitely going snorkeling first!)
  • Options
    RockoutDarciRockoutDarci Posts: 3,092 Member
    edited June 2013
    frollo6060 wrote:

* make a houseboat

* Find a big nice island

* make a resort

* FALL IN LVOE

OMG! :shock: Under the sea in a dive lot please!!!

Soooooooooooo, beautiful!!

EDIT: I would like to add that it would please me greatly if they would invite some scuba diving faeries as guests to this big gay mermaid wedding, thank you. They bring that right touch of sparkle to any wedding. Hehe. :mrgreen:
    Love Like A Snail: An Inter.s.e.x. Story.
    thefoxsims.weebly.com/
    3825869_orig.png
  • Options
    KyuWolf13KyuWolf13 Posts: 322 Member
    edited June 2013
    Oh I have a lot of things.

First Im going to check out all the new CAS stuff with making a couple who loves the water wanting to love to live on the water.

After that I just go with it, because I don't know really like planning ahead until I get to see the game.
  • Options
    frollo6060frollo6060 Posts: 295 Member
    edited June 2013
    frollo6060 wrote:

* make a houseboat

* Find a big nice island

* make a resort

* FALL IN LVOE

OMG! :shock: Under the sea in a dive lot please!!!

Soooooooooooo, beautiful!!

EDIT: I would like to add that it would please me greatly if they would invite some scuba diving faeries as guests to this big gay mermaid wedding, thank you. They bring that right touch of sparkle to any wedding. Hehe. :mrgreen:
    oh my gosh! thx for the wedding idea! :shock: i'm gonna post pic of this :mrgreen:
  • Options
    SapphicMojoSapphicMojo Posts: 58 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm going to re-create Gilligan's Isle on one of the deserted islands.
  • Options
    SazGirl15SazGirl15 Posts: 39 New Member
    edited June 2013
    Either I'm going to move my current sim to Isla Paradiso, or I'm going to make a new sim to check out CAS, and plop her down in Isla, then I'm gonna use a cheat to get those lifetime happiness points and make her a permanent mermaid, then get her a house by the beach and a houseboat! :-D
    - It's gonna be good!
  • Options
    cherparcherpar Posts: 2,092 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm going to start a new game - to test out new features, while waiting for Twallan's mods to be all compatible, then move my existing legacy family via porter, and well, run a resort, find those mystery islands, and enjoy island life..
  • Options
    MissHoney118MissHoney118 Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited June 2013
    I hope I'll have a new computer by then cause the specs on this computer are beyond the worst for sims.
    Anyway, I'll make a new sim who ofcourse will live in Isla Paradiso, and run a resort at the same time she/he'll explores the island.
    I'm not that excited for the mermaids.

edit - grammar
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    23u1xdu.gif
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Am I the only one who is happy that mermaids are in but not TOO excited like everyone else? lol
  • Options
    KatnapKatnap Posts: 2,251 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm not sure...there are too many things to choose from. I thought I'd make a houseboat. Maybe I will...

I think though, that I'm going to make a young married or living together couple, beach bum types, athletic, tanned, good-looking, and their story will be they use their houseboat to travel while they learn to scuba. Once they find an island they like, they'll settle down a bit and build a resort. She'll be the lifeguard, he will be the cook until they can afford to hire good staff.
  • Options
    mikeymouseymikeymousey Posts: 56
    edited June 2013
    I have a sim family that I've been playing and I've been trying to build them a fortune (without cheats which is extremely hard for me. I'm up to 237,000. Hoping for approximately a million) and then move one of their decendants (because this family will be long dead by the time IP is out) to Isla Paradiso and let he/she just explore a little. I know that he/she will live on a houseboat and eventually find an uncharted island and build a resort with his/her family fortune, but I think I'm just going to explore the new features for a while before doing that. I am so excited I can't wait.

And I am going to have a LOT of decendants to choose from because my current couple has been popping out children like nobody's buisness. I started with the couple and forced them to have two children and that was going to be it. But apparently my sims had a different idea because they now have four other children that I did not make them have. They did this on their own and I have never seen sims in my active household try for a baby autonomiously before. :shock:
  • Options
    alexspoom13alexspoom13 Posts: 7,439 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'll be moving my legacy Sim to Isla Paradiso, where he'll be given an appropriately-themed makeover using the awesome new CASsets. :D I might move his sister too, but I'm undecided as of now. My Sim is going to set up a resort and over time it will become a 5-star family business. :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    My sim has a toddler and I was thinking about making him either preppy for University or either a chilled out beach bum and MAYBE run a resort.
  • Options
    QuizeburioQuizeburio Posts: 1,006 Member
    edited June 2013
    First thing I always do for every expansion is:
    Go to CAS on my main family and check out all the hair/clothes :lol:
    Then I go to Buy Mode and check out all the objects.

Of course I will then make my already made Sim a mermaid via Kelp.
  • Options
    YorkieGirl4YorkieGirl4 Posts: 361 Member
    edited June 2013
    Go into the town and read all the premade family bios. Then zoom around looking at all the open lots to figure out where my Sims will be living.

My new computer is due to arrive on the 17th, so as soon as it gets here I'll be setting it up, reinstalling everything and carrying over all my CC, and finally Simming again! :!: I'm planning on starting up a legacy and I already have the prologue all planned out. It starts in Bridgeport and then the real legacy starts up once they move to Isla Paradiso. I'm excited.
  • Options
    pixel_leeepixel_leee Posts: 234 Member
    edited June 2013
    Probs make a isla paradisio family with a mother and father and 2 girls and there are gonna live on a house boat and met a Mersim.
  • Options
    lolzbrlolzbr Posts: 989 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm excited for CAS:mrgreen: editing my simmies first, placing them in a house... and we'll see where it goes from there:)
  • Options
    WhitneysimWhitneysim Posts: 554 Member
    edited June 2013
    I'm going to explore the new world for a bit and look at the new items, then start on my river cruise ship so I can take NPC's on scenic cruises around the little islands and what not, see how that sort of gameplay turns out, I wonder if I could dock the ship in the middle of the ocean for the night so my sim can get some sleep then take off in the morning, would be so cool to be able to play like that. :D