Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Azara-fication!

DaeliaDaelia Posts: 2,643 Member
Azara you've gone n done it again! Alright missy, what'd my wishlist ever do to you that you must assault it so? Are you stalking it? I mean you've even hit it earlier when it was 'in limbo', and now the poor thing is a shamble of what once was! Now before I lose my brains, THANK YOU THANK YOU, omigosh a million times Thanks!!

There I was minding my own business when I suddenly hear the sound of a fiddle, playing what I can only describe as Jaws-like horror-movie build-up riffs... so.. I followed the sound like an idjit (That's Dae-ese :P).. turned the corner, "hey this wasn't here before, where'd that come from?"... and heard a 'whiz' of something almost nick my ear! I look around and see a maniac shooting arrows!!

Next thing I know there is picnic tables and tents being lobbed at me from outta nowhere! Bricks and mortar and lumber mystically appeared and formed into a building structure that had more of that mysterious violin music coming from within... I was still being shot at by the maniac with the bow n arrows, and I could have sworn I saw weapons flying thru the air as I ran inside to narrowly avoid being burnt by the falling cookout grill!

Inside I find a strange egg, what could this be? What is going on? Why does this exist? So I ask it... and it begins to hatch... Into a Baby Armored Black Dragon!!! It flew into the air and aimed it's smokey snout at me and made my skin tingle, a cold spot suddenly enveloped me, and then appeared a translucent ghost by my side, wanting to chat :roll: ... Great, Now I'm being haunted...

The dragon was not done with me, though! It breathed a black mist at me and I was transformed into a zombie, Blargh!! Braiiins!! BlAaRrrGgHh!

RaAargh Blargh blerg!! Braaaiiinsss!!!
Blarrrgh RarRrr Braaaiins GrRArrRrr!

**facepalm, neck-twist, curling fingers outstretched from reaching arms**

BRAAAIIINS!

animated%20gif%20thanks%20images%20facebook%2015.gif

beingfriend.gif

thank-you54.gif

moo-ah-thanks.gif

Comments

• Options
    AnnitaEatsYaAnnitaEatsYa Posts: 1,583 Member
    edited June 2013
    Eep, she got you too! She's a sneaky sneaky one! Enjoy your gift hon ^-^
  • Options
    mattnjenn05mattnjenn05 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited June 2013
    :lol: love it!! Have fun!! If you have DV I'd love to see pictures :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    hehe, Thanks!
    I haven't actually gotten into game to play with it yet, but I thiiink I'm about to! **cross-fingers for no more distractions!!**
    I'm just looking forward to Playing the violin, zomg I have a classy venue that I Dl'd a while back that needs a violin on stage!.. Shooting apples off of dummy-heads with flaming arrows!.. & Turning sims (paparazzi & Liam for example :twisted: ) into zombies!!..Woot!

At first I thought the store messed up because when I managed to get back to the computer to DL DV I went to check out the venue and it said I owned it.. (I usually keep the top of these pages where the notices are, scrolled @ cut off b/c it's usually irrelevant and can see more fun stuff that way lol)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Now that I haave gotten into game, It's as I predicted... :roll:

Build mode!!

Just throwing that out there :wink:
    ..not a warning or anything... :hunf: naww!

Having fun with roofs for once! Might be going a tad roof-crazy, though haha.. but those new roof decos are too cute!

Not to mention Azara may appear soon if the little night owl's feeling well enough <3
    She must be made aware of this traumatic experience! :lol:
  • Options
    JACKIEMALEK2JACKIEMALEK2 Posts: 1,472 Member
    edited June 2013
    congrats on the azara attack she is so sweet and you deserve it i don't know you well but i have seen how nice and kind you are through out the threads big hugs :mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    VespidaeVespidae Posts: 3,354 Member
    edited June 2013
    Congrats!! :mrgreen:

Azara is adorable, she is always ninja-ing around and throwing stuff at people when they least expect it! :D
    funny-kitten-scared-of-a-lizard_zps4fet4xdj.gif
  • Options
    zanesaaomgfanzanesaaomgfan Posts: 1,469 Member
    edited June 2013
    Azara is amazing. She's such a kind and generous person!!
    Let me stop now before I get murdered.

Anyways, enjoy your gift(s)!! :D
  • Options
    CatherynBlueCatherynBlue Posts: 1,550 New Member
    edited June 2013
    I laughed so much at the title! :lol: have fun with your new stuff! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Still building... :wink:

• Options
    azara67azara67 Posts: 864 Member
    edited June 2013
    There is a huge smile on my face when I read your message my dear. :lol: Yes, I stalk your wishlist in the hopes of getting lucky enough to dash in there and ninja gift you. :mrgreen: Your wishlist is not allowed to live! Muuwhahahaha! :twisted: :lol:

But seriously my dear, like Jackie says, you're such a sweetheart and such a nice person. I just wanted to let you know how much your friendship means to me. I count myself so blessed to know you and have you as my friend. Love you hun! *Big squishy hugs* :mrgreen::D

And to everyone else who posted on this thread....yes, I watch yours too. 8) One day, you will not know what got thrown from your wishlist right at you when you were not looking. :twisted:

your-welcome-0954_zps2b67d159.gif
  • Options
    TnT_TerryTnT_Terry Posts: 6,629 Member
    edited June 2013
    :D Daelia my dear, there is no one more deserving of this than you hon, and besides, if I'm not allowed to have a wl, then you sure the heck aren't entitled to one as long as I'm around missy!!! :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: And besides, Azara isn't your only stalker my dear, I know at least 3 other stalkers who keep your wl in bkmk's :evil: :mrgreen: :twisted: Now go have fun with your new toys, and that's an order my friend :P :mrgreen:

super-dupersquishy hugz ;)
    I own every basegame, EP, GP, SP and kits for all sims, ie.., sims 1, 2, 3 and 4
    I am a sims 3 Store Owner Thanks to all my Amazing friends here, and I do own all store stuff from sims 2 as well!

gjmdPt7.png