Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Calling Docusat I found the answer!

The people listed below are awesome for giving me a gift I hope to be able to return the favor one day. Until then, thanks again!

* dreamergr84 for gifting me the hair "The Alana"

* mattnjeen05 for gifting me new shoes "Leather and Buckle Attack" My rebel will look great in them.

* Shrill for gifting me "The Big Cheese Coat Rack". Its in one of the houses I wanna download

* JClaudio for the "Country Carved Tableware Cabinet". It's also in that house I wanna download :) Just one more item now.

* christinebremner for sponsoring sunsetsorbet's contest and gifting me "Steampunk Kitchen- Artic Keen Cog and Sprocket Refridgerator"

* sunsetsorbet for hosting the contest. :)

* blueybluesky Thanks for the wind chimes I'm so glad you game is working again.

* moongoddess32 Thankies so much for the deep fryer. Have a very happy birthday!

* kclove Thanks for the Haute Hip Wall Tree Light. I'll be putting it in my nursery once my next Gen is born

* Dorymae Thankies and sorry it has been a bit from the gifting to the being added here. *Hugs* for the Steampunk Kitchen- Rivited and Rustic Oven Fume

* SALTPASTILLEN Thanks for the Pixie Bow I'm about to have a baby in game I'm so excited to use it!

* TessaMichele Thanks for sharing your bounty with me and sending SALTPASTILLEN with the Pixie Bow.... Argh! Haha

* Vuneca *huggles* you are awesome :) Thanks for Music Video Vixen. It was a wonderful surprise. I think I may put Xena in it.

* jezebelthenun :) Thanks for the Walking Through Cornfields I can't wait to have another kiddo just so I can put him/her in it

*Thanks an unknown ninja *cough mishmush cough* for the Steampunk Kitchen- Nuts, Bolts and Food Processor Slowly but surely I'm getting the whole set.

* JACKIEMALEK2 for Feathered Hair. I already have a Sim in mind to wear this :) Off to in game I go

* JennyPie45 for the Steampunk Kitchen- Geared Clock-work Counter one step closer

* mayray for the Cherries On Top dress. Now just to make/have a girl thats looks good in it.

* Nanatorium for the Haute Hip Panther Sculpture Rawr! :) and Bow Toe my mom is very happy for the shoes. I love the panther statue. I a HUGE fan of big cats.

* Meg1626 *happy squeal* Thanks very much for the Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain

* Katieeee The Shaggy Look for Toddlers Just in time for Nicholas to turn into a toddler! Thanks so much :)

* Mafiastyle Thank you thank you and once again thank you for the High end loft code. Downloading now!!

* Steffstar Thanks for the new background I've been eyeing it for a while!

* pinkknight06 Thanks for the Too Literal Tea Ceiling Light I can't wait until my Alice set is complete! I'm so making a Mad Hatter room for my kiddos!

* 2Mahawk Thankies for the Halter Dress I'm sure me and my family will use it often! Especially my sister. Also thanks for the list of single items I've never came across half of them.

* Aunza Oh my, thank you so much. My eyes nearly bugged out of my head when I noticed my gift count was up to 8!

* blacksheba1973 Thank you and a very Merry Christmas to you as well!

* Aunza Again! Haha I think you almost bought the complete set for me! Thank you very much! I so wish I could repay you.

* Ashleykaymay Thankies for the Caterpillar Wall Hooks and I do agree its very cute. I can't wait to put it in my kiddos bathroom!

* 2Mahawk You're welcome and thank you :) Can't wait for the next round!

* kkoon Yay toddler cloths! Thanks for the Button Up Playsuit.

* saschatilo My toddlers are getting spoiled! Thanks for the Straight Lines Activity Table I can't wait til I get the rest of the set!

* HadesDragoness Thank you for making sure I got the Christmas pet set! Can't wait to let my pup play with it. And thank you for the mirror I've been wanting it for a while now.

* lilkajira82 thanks for the Tallest Tree Clock I can't wait until I get the whole set!

* TheKrazy_KimSim for nominating me for the Triple Animal Collection (I know I've thanked you like three times but I wanted to put it here) and to BambooEaterrr and loobylou1985 for hosting the contest

* Katieeee Thanks for your gift :) Love the new hoodie for toddles I can't wait to knock up my sims again! No more teens! Atleast for a little while. Haha

* blueybluesky Thanks for the caccoon crib. I love toddler stuff. I have so many kids in game I get bored. It's so cute. So going in game and trading out my twins cribs! Also thanks for passing along your prize. I really wish it would have been of use to you.

* JodiRebby Squeee more toddler stuff! Thanks I've been using the same rug since Supernatural. Can't wait to put it down!

* AimForTheHead Thanks for the Put Some Birds On It I'm now one step closer to the Lullabies and Nursery Rhymes! I have about a 500 discount on it right now. Can't wait to finish it off!

* mayray Thankies for Light as a Cloud Lamp another step closer to the set :)

* NikitaRose Thank you so much for the India Inspirations Living Room Set I can not believe it took me so long to get you on this list. My apologizes, I just started college and it's taking up a lot more of my time then expected. Thank you very very much though

* wensimmie Thankies for the Over The Shoulder Braid *hugs* it was fun playing with you hope to see you around!

* Jojo777 1 thank you for coming up with the game! I'm officially a mafia fan! I was talking to my non sims friends as well as ranting once I died they were so confused but once I linked them to the game they loved the idea (and would like to borrow it if you don't mind) 2 thank you for hosting and gifting me Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Lush Bloom Lily Vase and Fantasy Activity Table. My kiddo has already used the table sadly they are broke so no spare simoleons to splurge on decor.

* Aunza Thanks for the Sweet Lullaby Chair. Can't wait to have the complete set

* shirleyfriberg31 *hugs* Thanks for the Large as Life Movie Screen! I can now watch a movie with out waiting for the theater to show one. I'm still looking for a lot that has it so I sadly haven't used it yet.

* SeriphinaFyieThank you for the thing that I'm not to talk about ;)

* JoeWow1003 Yay thank you for the Sailor Suit. Not only is it one step closer to finishing the set but I know just the boy to put in it well once he turns into a toddler

* Docusat Thank you for the Bedtime Story Bookshelf :) When I find out the answer I'll be sure to post and let people know

* MadsunnyThanks for the Corset Wall Lamp. It's very neat and on sale to boot! Love the name btw

* JodiRebby Thank you for the many many I'm very appreciative I'm not sure what I did to receive them all but I love them and very very thankful! Can't wait to check out all the new stuff.

* misawa_loli Thanks for the fountain goes perfectly with something I have in mind

* Rawr2019 Thankies for the flowers. Happy late Valentines day

* moongoddess32 Thankies *hugs*

* wensimmie Happy Valentines day to you as well! *HUGS*

* SeriphinaFyie Thank you for the hair. And hosting the contest. I still don't have the alert in the gifting section but I have it in my downloads :)

* RobinJillrnThank you very much for the set. You never posted back on my message on your mypage but I have it twice in my purchase history so you may have been charged twice! I really hope you didn't. If you need any info on my part to get it fixed just let me know! Once again thank you for the gift :)

* Peacocktail18 Thanks! I have been eyeing those heels for a while now I could never talk myself into buying them though I keep wanting to save up for the bigger ticket items

* AmbaAesthetic So pretty flowers! Thank you hun and I promise there are no hard feelings. There isn't alot someone can do to make me upset or dislike someone. Especially over a game *HUGS*

* villebro30 SO CLOSE! Thank you for the microwave I only have a few more pieces for the set :)

* lucyvp86 Yay! More hair! Can't wait for my boy to grow up. He's gonna be a little hellion

Comments

• Options
    mattnjenn05mattnjenn05 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited June 2013
    You're very welcome :)

edit to add no need to pay back it was a gift :D
  • Options
    dreamergrl84dreamergrl84 Posts: 84 Member
    edited June 2013
    Your Welcome.
  • Options
    MajestykMajestyk Posts: 2,624 Member
    edited June 2013
    You're very welcome :)

edit to add no need to pay back it was a gift :D
    :) Ok
  • Options
    mattnjenn05mattnjenn05 Posts: 2,627 Member
    edited June 2013
    Your Welcome.

Thank you for the gift dreamergrl84 :D
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Your Welcome.

Thank you for the gift dreamergrl84 :D
    Yay gifts
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Updated
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    updated:)
  • Options
    christinebremnerchristinebremner Posts: 3,513 Member
    edited June 2013
    Hi Majestyk! :D

You're very welcome! :D
    FEvr1sR.gif
  • Options
    sunsetsorbetsunsetsorbet Posts: 3,171 Member
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for participating in my lotto!
    My SimblrMy ShowcaseMy StudioMy Page
    tumblr_inline_ncxfq7fK9U1t2rf78.png
    (no ts3 wishlist, because I own the store)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thank you for participating in my lotto!
    Not a problem. :) It was my first win (that I can remember my memory is going foggy on me lately)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Hi Majestyk! :D

You're very welcome! :D

Hi
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Added more thanks
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Updated! Have a nice day/night/afternoon/morning which ever it is out there
  • Options
    DorymaeDorymae Posts: 570 Member
    edited June 2013
    You're very welcome and I'm glad you liked it. :)
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    3 more added to the list. You people rock!
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    Thank you so much for the gifts I just love having a reason to update this!
  • Options
    edited July 2013
    *beams happiness*
  • Options
    Meg1626Meg1626 Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited July 2013
    Majestyk wrote:
    * Meg1626 *happy squeal* Thanks very much for the Aims Co. Choc-O-Falls Fountain

No problem, I hope you are enjoying it!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    :oops: Forgot to give it a little bump! Happy holidays everyone and may they be awesome!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Bumpity bump bump!
  • Options
    blacksheba1973blacksheba1973 Posts: 20,326 Member
    edited December 2013
    You're welcome hon. Merry Christmas. :D **Hugs**
    YShQCz1.png
  • Options
    saschatilosaschatilo Posts: 3,007 Member
    edited December 2013
    You are very welcome! I love spoiling toddlers.....and simmers! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    You're welcome hon. Merry Christmas. :D **Hugs**

Merry Christmas to you as well! *Hugs*
    saschatilo wrote:
    You are very welcome! I love spoiling toddlers.....and simmers! :mrgreen:

Me too! I made a brand new family and even made a toddler in the family just so I wouldn't have to wait!
  • Options
    edited December 2013
    Merry Christmas, Happy holidays, or which ever you prefer!
  • Options
    HadesDragonessHadesDragoness Posts: 847 Member
    edited December 2013
    You are welcome :)