The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New CAS

Alright so I have found New lifetime rewards are:
◾ Strong stomach (less seasick)
◾ Hotel Mogul
◾ Lungs of steel (Sims can dive longer)
◾ Map undiscovered islands (A map that shows all the undiscovered islands)
◾ Mermaids-Tang (make your Sim to Mermaid)
◾ Octopus buddy (your Sim includes a friendship with the octopus and this can give orders)

As well As new life wishes are as follows:
◾ Great Explorers - a Sim with this custom life would have all undiscovered islands.
◾ Deep sea diver - these Sims want to improve their diving skills and earn Simoleons 40,000 by selling diving collectibles.
◾ Empire Resort - Sims with this desire in life will have a five-star resort as well as earn 40,000 Simoleons with resort revenue.

Edit: Source is Isims which is in German I believe. I used Google translate so it may be a bit rough (I dislike Google translate.)

Another edit: (I need to stop editing this with all the new information I keep getting.)
◾Savior seaside - Anyone can be lifeguard, but the Sim who knows how to rescue drowning is only a true hero! Make sure you the hero of your city.
- Red 50 Sims as lifeguard

Comments

• Options
    KyuWolf13KyuWolf13 Posts: 322 Member
    edited May 2013
    New Traits

Sailors ◾ love the open sea (Mood Plus)
    ◾ prefer to boat than on land (Mood Plus)
    ◾ better catch fish (underwater)
    ◾ are less likely to get seasick (avoiding a bad mood)

Swimming Enthusiastic ◾ feel at home in the water (scene-Plus in the ocean, pool, bathtub, ...)
    ◾ Particularly in the sea (huge plus mood when the sea)
  • Options
    dsefdsef Posts: 1,219 Member
    edited May 2013
    I WANT THEM ALL NOW :evil: :cry:
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member
    edited June 2013
    This is more on the clothing part of cas. I don't particularly like most of the new clothing options because they don't look themed for the beach. I have some beach clothing from the store that I'll probebly use.

There is however some new beach patterns you can place on the clothing though. Yes were getting new patterns and wallpaper.
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    This is more on the clothing part of cas. I don't particularly like most of the new clothing options because they don't look themed for the beach. I have some beach clothing from the store that I'll probebly use.

There is however some new beach patterns you can place on the clothing though. Yes were getting new patterns and wallpaper.

I know Catlover but I don't feel like putting all those pictures up on here. Im thinking of finding a link and doing it that way. Hopefully find one in English.

As well I don't really like the clothing as well. I saw some I loved but most of it I probably only use if I recolor it. I also don't like most of the man's hair, Im going to be looking at the Sim store to see if I cant find any I think are more beach-like.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,518 Member
    edited June 2013
    The sleep sand set I think it's called has some nice beach clothing and Sunlit Tides comes with some long hair for females with a hawaain lay around it.

My avie has the sleep sand shirt.
  • Options
    ThetfordThetford Posts: 2,114 New Member
    edited June 2013

I don't think the theme is supposed to be beachwear, but light linens and clothing tourists wear in the Caribbean (the shirts, Bermuda shorts, the loose fitting skirts, sunhats), as well as a few things resort staff wear can wear (waistecoats, jackets, tropical cabaret/salsa outfit).
  • Options
    julienrob2004julienrob2004 Posts: 4,179 Member
    edited June 2013
    its not the clothing that i am disappointed with its the hideous hairstyles . They seem really cheap and rough this time
  • Options
    edited June 2013
    its not the clothing that i am disappointed with its the hideous hairstyles . They seem really cheap and rough this time

I agree. I don't like the hairstyles all that much. I like a few in the woman section but none in the man hairstyles I like.