The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

*NEW LEGACY STARTING*

I am soon going to be starting a new legacy (hopefully in the next few days) on Youtube.

I was wondering what sort of thing you would like to see...

I know that I am going to be doing a short lifespan so don't be giving me big challenges.

Really what I wanted was whether you wanted a boy or a girl founder, or even the rules for the next heir...

But please tell me what you want!!!
:D

Thanks

P.S My channel name is MichMinercraft and the first episode will be up on the 3 of June at the latest... so POST QUICK

Comments

• Options
    AmandralynnAmandralynn Posts: 565 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'd say go with a boy founder because most are female founders. (mine included) :lol: I have read a couple legacies that the founders or main characters are men, and I love them!
    drakefamilynewsig.png
  • Options
    Mistylov360Mistylov360 Posts: 184 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I agree^! I would also like to see more drama! All of the legacies lately have nothing go wrong in them, which makes them boring!
  • Options
    POTATOBANANA6POTATOBANANA6 Posts: 328 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Ahhh Okay... So you think it would be good with a man as a founder...
    Great!
    Also you think I should let drama into it... like high free will because then they do the stupidest of things! :D I will probably also do randomizing traits so they do odd things... :D
    (So many smilies!!!)
  • Options
    WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yeah definitely a male founder, it's a nice twist... also, how about not making him amazingly good looking? He doesn't have to be ugly or anything but a lot of legacies have gorgeous looking founders... might be nice to start with someone average looking...! Whatever you decide, I will look forward to it! :)
    untitled-1.png

• Options
    Mistylov360Mistylov360 Posts: 184 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm so glad you agree!! Would you mind reading my legacy? Daisy's Diary ? Comment what you think! I'm looking forward to your legacy!!:)
  • Options
    AbubakrAbubakr Posts: 476 Member
    edited May 2013
    Weathie wrote:
    Yeah definitely a male founder, it's a nice twist... also, how about not making him amazingly good looking? He doesn't have to be ugly or anything but a lot of legacies have gorgeous looking founders... might be nice to start with someone average looking...! Whatever you decide, I will look forward to it! :)

I completely agree. I think a bald spot should do the trick, a goatee if you like facial hair or not. We don't want the guy looking like Santa clause when he becomes an elder.

I am yet to come across a Legacy with twin heirs. It's one thing if one is older than the other but what happens when you have twins.