Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which is your favorite?

Twinbrook, Sunset Valley, Riverview, or Appaloosa Plains? Also, if anybody has any custom worlds they'd suggest I try, that'd be cool. It's too bad the Vice City world seemed to stop its progress a while back.

Comments

• Options
    YahtzamiYahtzami Posts: 6,301 Member
    edited May 2013
    Of the ones u listed, Riverview would be my favorite with Twinbrook coming in second. I think I like Riverview for the laid back feel, and for all the room to add venues, homes and to customize the world to my liking. As for Twinbrook, I just like the Southern feel with the Colonial Style homes, swamp areas and again, the laid back vibe. I will admit tho that when I play Twinbrook, I spend a great deal of time making over townies because lets face it...some of them could scare the hair off a cat! LOL But they are charming in their way...
  • Options
    vermesmikevermesmike Posts: 106 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I've been playing legacies on Lucky Palms and Aurora Skies recently and wanted to go back to the basics, hence why those are the ones I listed. Thanks for the feedback :)
  • Options
    pinkfairyqueenpinkfairyqueen Posts: 240 Member
    edited May 2013
    of the ones you listed probably sunset valley and riverview just because they have the perfect hometown feel to them.

But my all time favorites are monte vista ,hidden springs, and moonlight falls . I LOVE having a world based on Italy and Hidden springs is so pretty,lush and green. :mrgreen: Moonlight falls I adore to because it has such a small town vibe to it.
  • Options
    dreamsong1968dreamsong1968 Posts: 4,473 Member
    edited May 2013
    Personally not a fan of Twinbrook. They say it never rains in Southern California--it never gets fully sunny in Twinbrook. Bleh.

Riverview is lovely, but the layout is awkward.

Sunset Valley is my favorite.
  • Options
    vermesmikevermesmike Posts: 106 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Thanks for the input! I liked Sunset Valley a lot, but eventually got bored of it. I liked the city idea until I remembered how many sims actually live in each neighborhood. It felt awkward with skyscrapers around and no sims walking around. Just a surplus of taxis, I guess the taxi company was operating on a huge deficit. It made me appreciate more lush worlds like Hidden Springs and small towns. The amount of sims in that kind of area is more realistic
  • Options
    AbubakrAbubakr Posts: 476 Member
    edited May 2013
    vermesmike wrote:
    Thanks for the input! I liked Sunset Valley a lot, but eventually got bored of it. I liked the city idea until I remembered how many sims actually live in each neighborhood. It felt awkward with skyscrapers around and no sims walking around. Just a surplus of taxis, I guess the taxi company was operating on a huge deficit. It made me appreciate more lush worlds like Hidden Springs and small towns. The amount of sims in that kind of area is more realistic

I'd like to throw a wrench in the works and say Bridgeport. Twinbrook is okay if you like fishing, you don't have to go far to catch dinner, but Bridgeport in Late Night has a more realistic city feel than the one you describe in Sunset Valley. Night Clubs restaurants, sports bars and Jazz lounges all available in Bridgeport.
  • Options
    shadowcat85shadowcat85 Posts: 5,219 Member
    edited May 2013
    Of the ones you listed I'd say my favorites are Riverview and Twinbrook. I think Twinbrook is a lovely world I just don't like most of the townies I have to give them makeovers

My all time favorite world is actually Moonlight Falls I love that world it so beautiful.
    My second favorite is Hidden Springs the only thing I don't really like about hidden springs is how small the map for it is.
    tumblr_inline_ne699tiMiG1r36c5t.gif

• Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hi :)

I like Twinbrook. :D

And suggestions on worlds depends on which expansions you have installed. There are some beautiful worlds in the Create a World section- World Index has many listed. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    rednenemonrednenemon Posts: 3,206 Member
    edited May 2013
    Twinbrook.

Because it's fun to destroy. :lol:
    AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
    MQ2gUyY.jpg
    Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
    I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)
  • Options
    ddsims3worldddsims3world Posts: 4,519 Member
    edited May 2013
    I would say Sunset Valley & Bridgeport (Despite not on your list OP).