Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Medical sim telling gender...?

Would someone be so kind as to tell me what interaction I need to do in order to find out if my sim is having a boy or girl? I think I need to talk to a sim who is level 10 in the medical career, right?

Please and thank you!

Comments

• Options
    aarinaarin Posts: 7,260 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Under Friendly -> Determine Gender
  • Options
    Godsgirl33337Godsgirl33337 Posts: 110 Member
    edited July 2009
    aarin wrote:
    Under Friendly -> Determine Gender

Thank you! Do you know if it's possible to find out the gender right after woohoo and hearing the chime that she's pregnant? I'm trying to get her medical husband to tell her the gender, but I haven't even seen the option in friendly interactions. Thanks!

Oh, and he is at level 10.
  • Options
    PinkiePie618PinkiePie618 Posts: 798 Member
    edited July 2009
    Heard somewhere that sims as low as level 6 in the medical field can determine gender...

EDIT: She probably also has to know she's pregnant for sure before asking them to determine the gender.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    I cheated to get him to level 10. Could that be why? :oops:
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Heard somewhere that sims as low as level 6 in the medical field can determine gender...

EDIT: She probably also has to know she's pregnant for sure before asking them to determine the gender.

Okay, thanks. I guess I'll have to wait it out and try after that.
  • Options
    DanceofmasksDanceofmasks Posts: 1,301 New Member
    edited July 2009
    Interaction can only be used on a sim in maternity clothes ... so the bump has to be showing.
    Also, I'm not sure when the doctor first gets the ability, but it's around level 6.
  • Options
    edited July 2009
    Interaction can only be used on a sim in maternity clothes ... so the bump has to be showing.
    Also, I'm not sure when the doctor first gets the ability, but it's around level 6.

Great, thanks so much! :)