Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Gurus: I LOVE the Mad Men clothes set - and want the Sim models in my game :)

Dear Gurus,

Any chance of you guys sweet-talking the Store team into releasing the Sim models you used to take the pics of the 5th Avenue clothes set? I'm getting totally hooked on Mad Men and just adored the red-headed Sim in the spot-on Joan outfit. Pleeeeeze?

Thanks for any help you can give!

Comments

• Options
    MSladyTSOMSladyTSO Posts: 2,586 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'll second this request! First, because I love ivinian :D Secondly, because I was wondering the same thing - that Joan Sim is terrific and is a great representation of the MadMen character. Please?

• Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited May 2013
    I want the guy sim with the shaggy hair from the Midcentury dining and fashions set - he reminds me so much of a young Robert Plant and so my sims must have him!
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    LadyLaFleurLadyLaFleur Posts: 2,185 Member
    edited May 2013
    My current avi is based on Christina Hendricks who plays Joan on Mad Men. :)
    "This game lends itself to certain abuses." - Calvin
  • Options
    synsimsynsim Posts: 1
    edited June 2013
    My Sims are a 1963/1964 family stuck in the 2010s - complete with smartphones and laptops. Those things weren't even invented yet in the 1960s, and all the cars offered through the Sims catalog are post-1964 with few exceptions. Gurus: bring us some 1960s and 1970s office equipment i.e., rotary dial phones, typewriters, and offer us some more Mad Men/Fifth Avenue clothes, as well as some 1960s and 1970s rock, jazz and R and B music, and introduce some way to take the entire town back a few decades. :-)