Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Hidden Springs

I have some extra SimPoints and was wondering if Hidden Springs is worth a purchase. I already have Sunlit Shores, Aurora Skies, Lucky Palms, and Monta Vista.

Comments

• Options
    ceejay402ceejay402 Posts: 24,507 Member
    edited May 2013
    hidden spring is the only world i wish i could return or give away. i dont like the big boxy homes..and the spring isnt even installed...u have to place it yourself..

but i have seen many folks post they like it ...the one thing that may make sense being that the world is older u may want to wait for it to be on sale...
  • Options
    ericbatchelderericbatchelder Posts: 734 Member
    edited May 2013
    It is actually my fave town. It's a quaint and beautiful village. if you think of it that way, it gives you a good image to base story lines around. I believe it's one of the two towns in the new bonus pack they announced. Both towns for the price of one.
  • Options
    TheSimsBoi13TheSimsBoi13 Posts: 810 Member
    edited May 2013
    I have to say that I LOVE Hidden Springs. I think it is such a pretty town, and because of the way the homes are spaced out, it seems quite big. I love the town center as well.
    Check out my tumblr @ http://www.thesimsboi.tumblr.com

Origin ID: TheSimsBoi13
    Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/TheSimsBoi
  • Options
    vermesmikevermesmike Posts: 106 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Alright, cool! Thanks for the replies. I love Aurora Skies, but the snow glitch kind of bothers me. Maybe I'll just wait to get Hidden Springs until it's on sale.
  • Options
    Bonnie1209Bonnie1209 Posts: 842 New Member
    edited May 2013
    ceejay402 wrote:
    and the spring isnt even installed...u have to place it yourself..
    Really? Where do I find it to install it?
  • Options
    vermesmikevermesmike Posts: 106 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Bonnie1209 wrote:
    ceejay402 wrote:

I think he's talking about the fountain of youth. I think it's in the decor section of objects and you place it on a lot.
  • Options
    Colorist40Colorist40 Posts: 7,103 Member
    edited May 2013
    Well Origin is offering Monte Vista, Hidden springs and the chocolate fountain for 20.00 but can't buy it with sim points. So if you have the cash go for it.
  • Options
    Bonnie1209Bonnie1209 Posts: 842 New Member
    edited May 2013
    vermesmike wrote:
    Bonnie1209 wrote:
    ceejay402 wrote:

I think he's talking about the fountain of youth. I think it's in the decor section of objects and you place it on a lot.

Thanks! I'll check that out.
  • Options
    PlateinmywayPlateinmyway Posts: 1,474 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I love Hidden Springs^^ I actually bought it by mistake (don't ask xD), but I don't regret it. The town is beautiful and has a great atmosphere, I highly recommend it :)
  • Options
    PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    edited May 2013
    This is a world I have been wanting since it came out but I've never bought it. I always thought it looked fun to play in :D