Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Interactions you would like Back from The Sims 1 & 2?

I really miss these

- Prank phone call messages sometimes they could be really creepy or hilarious.

- Animated Cut Scenes.

- Children rubbing there shoes on the rug and giving others a static shock.

- Inviting the Headmaster over to the house with the challenge of getting your children into private school.

- Flu which can actually spread and cause death.

- Ghosts actually scare and haunt a Sim again causing (scared to death)

- If one sim is sitting on the sofa and a child is jumping on the other side the sim sitting down bounces up and down.

Comments

• Options
    MattjamHoMattjamHo Posts: 206 New Member
    edited May 2013
    knazzer wrote:
    - Prank phone call messages sometimes they could be really creepy or hilarious.

- Inviting the Headmaster over to the house with the challenge of getting your children into private school.

- Ghosts actually scare and haunt a Sim again causing (scared to death)

- If one sim is sitting on the sofa and a child is jumping on the other side the sim sitting down bounces up and down.

Yes to all of these! I always got a laugh out of the prank phone calls.
  • Options
    A_MomA_Mom Posts: 868 Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't mind the illness and the ghost scaring sims to death as long as there is something you can do to prevent it.

I do think the illness in Sims3 is kind of lame in that you just get a -5 or -10 moodlet (can't remember which) and even if you ignore it and go on with your life it doesn't get worse, it just lasts a little longer. I think you should have to buy medicine or go to the hospital for a shot or it will get worse and the moodlet gets worse like -50 or something that will make in impact.