The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Childcare and Parenting

POTATOBANANA6POTATOBANANA6 Posts: 328 New Member
I'd really like (and I know this won't happen with the whole sims 4 thing) a childcare expansion or stuff pack...

All 6 of my sim children are sick today, and still have to go to school, but I'd love an interaction where the parents could check their temperature, send them back to bed, and call the school to keep them off..

Just a thought :3

Comments

• Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited May 2013
    I know it's not quite the same thing, but if you stop the kids from going to school when ill you'll get a pop up thanking you for keeping your child away whilst they're ill.
  • Options
    GNRxSas7837GNRxSas7837 Posts: 812 Member
    edited May 2013
    Although there is no actual childcare pack there are quite a lot of objects in stores and available in other packs.
  • Options
    SugarRaveSugarRave Posts: 2,552 Member
    edited May 2013
    Arletta wrote:
    I know it's not quite the same thing, but if you stop the kids from going to school when ill you'll get a pop up thanking you for keeping your child away whilst they're ill.

I've only run into that once, other times they were sick and still got yelled at :?

Definitely needs fixing
  • Options
    christine400christine400 Posts: 5,554 Member
    edited May 2013
    SugarRave wrote:
    Arletta wrote:

I've only run into that once, other times they were sick and still got yelled at :?

Definitely needs fixing
    this !