Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cute couples / boyfriends / other.. interaction ideas?

I found a perfect idea of some things sims can do while interacting with eachother! c:

I thought they were adorable! :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC3i914d7nY

The ones I enjoy are where the male avatar swings the female around.

I felt like sims are always either not that romantically attached to eachother in daily life, or too..you know..woohoo-y.. I thought these would be perfect for those sparky happy simmies.

Comments

• Options
    AhSupaaBaee_xoAhSupaaBaee_xo Posts: 12
    edited May 2013
    That's a good idea! I've always wished my Sims could hold hands. :3
  • Options
    playeralyalyweklplayeralyalywekl Posts: 1,345 Member
    edited May 2013
    How many do you want me to come up with?

-The Initiator Sim could come up behind the Target Sim and wrap his or her arms around Target Sim's waist, perhaps giving them a kiss near the ear. This would be great in situations where the Target sim is not facing the Initiator, such as right after washing the dishes.

-During slow dancing (there better be slow dancing :evil: ), one sim could lean the other back, along with a kiss.

-I miss kiss up arm. This is another one where the Initiator is behind the Target. He/she starts with hand, then kisses up the arm, then the shoulder, ends at the ear, neck, or cheek.

-Just a simple old-fashioned kiss on the hand.

-Kiss on the cheek.

-A couple could just bring their foreheads together in that sweet way I've seen so many times. Though I'm not sure what they would call this. "Forehead touch"?

-And then there are the more seductive things... 8)
  • Options
    Ladyliberty1301Ladyliberty1301 Posts: 623 Member
    edited May 2013
    I love all of those. some would even work for friends, like the handshake
    origin/gallery Id is Snaffles1301
    Twitter @Snaffles1301
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes please to all of the above! :D
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    playeralyalyweklplayeralyalywekl Posts: 1,345 Member
    edited May 2013
    Ooh, ooh! What if, while the couple is eating together, the Initiator reaches over with a napkin and dabs the target's mouth for them? That could also be done for children. :D

This probably couldn't happen because Sims can't share a plate of food at the same time, but...
    I saw this in a spaghetti commerical one time. If the couple is sharing a plate of spaghetti, then they could both take a bite in which there is a noodle between their forkfuls. They both start sucking their end of the noodle into their mouth until finally their mouths meet and they kiss by accident.
  • Options
    xerxysxerxys Posts: 33 New Member
    edited May 2013
    When two romantically involved sims are near each other in the same room, they don't need to be actually interacting to maintain (but not increase) their social need.

People eating the same meal will WAIT for one another (unless the are rude or gluttons), allowing them to interact at the table.

When passing a romantically involved sim, they will touch or pat or stroke them briefly, giving a slight social boost and maintaining their relationship score without having to take half an hour of the day hugging and kissing.

Sims will automatically seem out their partners (unless their traits dictate otherwise) to maintain and actually further their relationship when idle.
  • Options
    BlueSeaWavesBlueSeaWaves Posts: 4,431 Member
    edited May 2013
    Programming is harder than it seems, so I really doubt they'll add many interactions than what they have now(with all EP's and SP's), even if is going to be a supposed "advanced" game.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2013
    Hand holding while walking needs adding to the sims 4.
  • Options
    ChellyMadockChellyMadock Posts: 356 Member
    edited May 2013
    Slightly off topic, but I would love if the sims looked like that. The little bit of hair and clothing movement, along with how happy and fluid the movements look... beautiful. They also look nicely detailed without being uncanny-valley (at least in my opinion).

Back on topic, the interactions people are requesting are pretty good. I know I would like more interactions while eating at the table, I missed those from TS2.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited January 2014
    Noogster wrote:
    I found a perfect idea of some things sims can do while interacting with eachother! c:

I thought they were adorable! :mrgreen:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VC3i914d7nY

The ones I enjoy are where the male avatar swings the female around.

I felt like sims are always either not that romantically attached to eachother in daily life, or too..you know..woohoo-y.. I thought these would be perfect for those sparky happy simmies.

Boy I wish we could get interactions in ts4 like in this video. Hopefully the developers will watch it. I know this is an old thread but it needs resurrecting again so the developers can see it.