Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Now what's Grim up to?

nbynuh.jpg
14nrrc.jpg
qnw8dg.jpg
3523kns.jpg

He just...reached into the vending machine, pulled out a can, poured the contents onto the ground, and then just...left?

I know the Grim Reaper is known for odd antics, but I've never seen him do that before.

I thought it may have had to do with the fact that the Sim he came for died of Blunt Force Trauma because of that machine, but I've had Sims die that way before, and he never stayed around to do that.
AO3: Silver_Shortage_in_Markarth <(Where I'm usually at nowadays)
MQ2gUyY.jpg
Part One(Complete 9/24/16) /Part Two(on hold)/Short Stories(on hold)/Twinbrook 1996(on hold)/Ten Crystal Hearts (on hold)
I own the TS3 Store as of 12/11/16 (sort of. It's complicated)

Comments

• Options
    PurpleRosesPurpleRoses Posts: 3,796 Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't even know what to say to that.
    I have seen a lot of crazy things, but this is definitely a first.
  • Options
    dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited May 2013
    I believe it's called pouring some out for ones homies. I am not sure why they do it though!
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited May 2013
    I believe it's called pouring some out for ones homies. I am not sure why they do it though!

LOL :lol:
  • Options
    dothesmustledothesmustle Posts: 1,851 Member
    edited May 2013
    MinDtriKz wrote:

Oops have I got that wrong? :oops:
    You can call me smustle or Lori if you prefer.
  • Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited May 2013
    MinDtriKz wrote:

I think you have it right! :lol: That is so frickin' hilarious.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    KoumoriDiruKoumoriDiru Posts: 6,681 Member
    edited May 2013
    To me it looks like he's nabbed a soda, then realised he doesn't like that flavour
    tumblr_nvbyvezH0b1uvyu9yo8_r1_400.gif
  • Options
    MinDtriKzMinDtriKz Posts: 5,441 Member
    edited May 2013
    MinDtriKz wrote:

I think you have it right! :lol: That is so frickin' hilarious.

I think so too, but not sure- either way made me laugh in my office here... thanks! Needed that! You won this caption contest, haha
  • Options
    PHOEBESMOM601PHOEBESMOM601 Posts: 14,595 Member
    edited May 2013

That's the modern term for it. It's a custom that goes back to the ancient Greeks. Usually it's an alcoholic drink and it's poured on the ground to honor the death of a friend or relative. It would be the drink that the departed would have drunk had they been around to do so.
    "People really love to explore 'failure states. In fact, the failure states are really much more interesting than the success states." ~ Will Wright
  • Options
    4105jojo4105jojo Posts: 50
    edited May 2013

That's the modern term for it. It's a custom that goes back to the ancient Greeks. Usually it's an alcoholic drink and it's poured on the ground to honor the death of a friend or relative. It would be the drink that the departed would have drunk had they been around to do so.

Wow.. so is that a Grim Reaper-only interaction? Or can sims do it too? I've never seen the option for my sims to do that when they have a soda...

Either way, that's pretty cool.
  • Options
    Ralf453Ralf453 Posts: 1,158 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yup, this happens when Sims die from the blunt force trauma :D Although, since you had other Sims that dies this way and that didn't happen, I'd call that a glitch :?
    grumpy-cat-lick.gif
  • Options
    GNRxSas7837GNRxSas7837 Posts: 812 Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't even know what to say to that.
    I have seen a lot of crazy things, but this is definitely a first.

My thoughts exactly!