Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is The Sims 4 could turn out like this?

Hey, I what if The Sims 4 turns out like this? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NkxO2hrQFWA

This is the original trailer to The Sims 2. But what if in The Sims 4 we actually got those fire breathing toddlers, kids slidding down banisters and swinging on ceiling fans, women ripping of their tops and diving on the couch?

What if the graphics of The Sims 4 was actually like this video where it's a step up from The Sims 2 actuall game. The sims in the teaser pic gave us kind of remind of The Sims 2 but with better graphics. Please let me know. Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    indyChickindyChick Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited May 2013
    Geez, the boinking breasts sound.
  • Options
    Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited May 2013
    I waited the whole way through TS2 for that trailer to happen and it never did. Sooo disappointed.

But, I don't know... some, maybe, depends. Won't get any hopes up for fire breathing toddlers. :(
  • Options
    Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited May 2013
    I doubt something like that is possible in the game, but I think that's what Maxis is going for in The Sims 4 - more life to Sims and interactions like we've never seen before :)
  • Options
    MissFelixiaMissFelixia Posts: 1,164 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Urosh1994 wrote:
    I doubt something like that is possible in the game, but I think that's what Maxis is going for in The Sims 4 - more life to Sims and interactions like we've never seen before :)
    well i hope thats true as long as they dont neglect them like they did in sims 3
  • Options
    Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited May 2013
    Urosh1994 wrote:
    well i hope thats true as long as they dont neglect them like they did in sims 3
    From conference call:

"So at the very centre of every game are the Sims, and that’s what our fans love, and we know that, because you tell us that everyday. So we’re listening to fans like you, and we’re going back to our roots, the Sims, themselves. We felt it was important to unlock new ways for your Sims to interact with one another. So we’re focusing on the complexity of Sim to Sim interactions and they way your Sims behave."
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2013
    Yes, I remember that trailer. :)
  • Options
    PalomaPlay1PalomaPlay1 Posts: 59 Member
    edited May 2013
    No The Sims so far has been, I hope they do something like that movements as vivid as in that video and has more original interactions. :-o