Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Mobile Site -- MAKES SENSE TO READ POST!

This is partially related to The Sims 4, but isn't. Well, I just thought if tThe Sims 4 website could be mobile. Meaning it's more easily accessible on an iPhone, Android, tablet, etc.

Everyone uses there phone(s) & tablet(s) these days, so it'd be nice to see The Sims head a little more mobile!

Just my two cents! :)

Comments

• Options
    xixeatxcrayonsxxixeatxcrayonsx Posts: 144 Member
    edited May 2013
    Wonderful idea! I hate trying to browse through this forum on my phone, it's a pain in the butt :?
  • Options
    mw1234mw1234 Posts: 5,400 Member
    edited May 2013
    Wonderful idea! I hate trying to browse through this forum on my phone, it's a pain in the butt :?

Yes! I'll try doing it on my iPad and it just feels unorganized! :x
  • Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited May 2013
    I completely agree.

Gimme mah mobile site!
  • Options
    DarkMirageDarkMirage Posts: 5,998 Member
    edited May 2013
    I agree. It would help a great deal if people didn't try to post pictures the size of billboards either. Even though the forum now re-sizes them, it takes forever when you are on a phone.
  • Options
    ArchivistArchivist Posts: 4,375 Member
    edited May 2013
    I agree, a mobile site (or app) would be very convenient, especially if there's going to be a Facebook-like section of the site. I often try to look at my Page on my phone and like xixeatxcrayonsx said, it's a pain (especially since the site doesn't let me stay logged in, on any device).

In general, I'd like it if the TS4 site itself was pretty minimal. TS3's site is so cluttered and full of imagery, and it just screams "welcome back to the 'MySpace' era of web design."
    9d9hOnJ.png
  • Options
    maria_loves_alexmaria_loves_alex Posts: 9,054 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm sure it will be - they would've thought of that aspect when designing it
    My Page: http://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/maria_loves_alex

Follow me on the Sims 4 Gallery - ID 'MariannaSims'
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    DarkMirage wrote:
    I agree. It would help a great deal if people didn't try to post pictures the size of billboards either. Even though the forum now re-sizes them, it takes forever when you are on a phone.

Whenever I use something mobile, my phone decides that the picture should either take up the whole screen or make it where I zoom in 20 times!

Come on EA! It's not that hard!! :lol:
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    Archivist wrote:
    I agree, a mobile site (or app) would be very convenient, especially if there's going to be a Facebook-like section of the site. I often try to look at my Page on my phone and like xixeatxcrayonsx said, it's a pain (especially since the site doesn't let me stay logged in, on any device).

In general, I'd like it if the TS4 site itself was pretty minimal. TS3's site is so cluttered and full of imagery, and it just screams "welcome back to the 'MySpace' era of web design."

I definitely didn't think of an App! That would be amazing! And I remember when they revamped the site and it just screamed, "MYSPACE"