Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

IF the Sims 4 have............

Hi everyone,

I guess new the Sims 4 game details.

Base begin:

If the Sims 4 have add preteen for middle school aging, and already have teen for high school and child for elementary school aging, but if Sims 4 have add prechild for preschool as like kindergartner.

If the Sims 4 prechild learn how safety for fire drill, swimming lesson, use toilet than potty toddle lesson, believe fairy tooth, never homework or some homework. (any more details)

If the Sims 4 preteen have immature behavior to must right behavior, bully to anti-bully, do homework, do prank pull; do fire alarm pull to respect more learn behavior.

Okay, next about objects or social or etc.

IF the Sims 4 have School bus have red stop light; but small bus for elementary school, big bus for middle and high school. (pick-up/drop-out- at home for small bus, at cover street for big bus.) If have warning light as left and right flash at schools only

If the Sims 4 have fire alarm with sprinkle, with strobe light; fire alarm pull.
Fire alarm have drill, if emergency real alarm, but false as prank pull or prank fire alarm.

And, PA system have on the Sims 4.
PA system have announcement as principal or boss or other person who talks on PA system in the building.

Social,

(I have hard time it for social because language.)

Make deal, but not sure because mine opinion about I guess the Sims 4. What you like add ideas. Don't forget "If the Sims 4 have what."

Thanks,
bfortunaiinv07