Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 3 is ending; what would you like the store to release before it closes?

Comments

• Options
    yambam10yambam10 Posts: 107 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I would like Sim's 1 heart bathroom, the bear rug.Farm animals,county fair,and everything everyone put down.I want the heart hot tube and rug more then anything.
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    edited May 2013
    :D I also would like:

Tall diving board to jump off of

beach ball to toss around

Kiddy pool

Dolls for girls: (barbie type, porceline type, and babydoll).

More toys for kids and some cute clothes.

I saw someone suggest the little mat that babies lay on and look at toys hanging from it. That would be neat also. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    DivaOfDarknessDivaOfDarkness Posts: 1,097 Member
    edited May 2013
    I would love an India Inspired world or New Orleans inspired world to go with the beautiful Store sets with the same theme.
  • Options
    dragon114dragon114 Posts: 1,203 Member
    edited May 2013
    portable video games like in the sims 2 university
  • Options
    AthenaOnyxAthenaOnyx Posts: 3,921 Member
    edited May 2013
    more medieval clothes for the lesser appreciated age groups.

Winter Peasant clothes for children, elders, teens

Maternity Peasant and Noble clothing

Maybe some royal and noble clothing for children, elders, and teens

I'd like to see hot air balloons that do more than teleport.
  • Options
    organgrinder20porgangrinder20p Posts: 479 New Member
    edited May 2013
    How about a spinning wheel? A level 10 spinner could spin straw into gold! Fiber sources could be bales of hay or pet combings,and they could add sheep, goats, laamas, alpacas, vicunas, angora rabbits and cotton and flax plants to garden. Or those items could just come out of the wheel as you level up. May as well also make a loom.
  • Options
    chattyaholicchattyaholic Posts: 257 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Tristessa wrote:
    I'm probably the only person that wants this but the whole time sims 3 has been out I've been wishing they would redo the sewing machine from sims 2 free time.

You're not the only one who misses the sewing machine! :(

And I wish we could can and preserve the fruits and vegetables from the garden, I miss that from Sims2 as well.

And the pool table.

And children being able to use crayons at the table, instead of only building with blocks.

Love the idea of hammocks. And I miss the yard swing from Sims2, and the basketball hoop, and 2-story windows.

I would also vote for more farm stuff. I live on a farm IRL and would love a tractor, combine, planter, etc. and to be able to have larger lots so you could have fields of corn, wheat, etc. to plant/harvest. And more farm animals like cows and pigs. I bought the chicken coop and while I do like it, I wish the baby chicks would grow up and you could sell them, not just the eggs.

I, too, would love open restaurants. I really miss those! And a bakery, and the grocery store too where Sims people could actually go and purchase things.

I don't think I'll be buying Sims4, I've spent enough $$ on Sims1, 2 and 3 and I'm tired of all the glitches and things not working right and having to wait for patches to come out to fix things that shouldn't be broken. :(
  • Options
    MyrrhawaMyrrhawa Posts: 1,298 Member
    edited May 2013
    Why would i want to buy more stuff if it is ending?I have been wanting dragons forever but i don't know if i want to buy it now with the ending of Sims 3.
    tumblr_nt1u2tH5cj1sicac5o1_500.gif
  • Options
    Cyberqueen13Cyberqueen13 Posts: 2,835 Member
    edited May 2013
    A functioning French tea set

• Options
    Cyberqueen13Cyberqueen13 Posts: 2,835 Member
    edited May 2013
    Myrrhawa wrote:
    Why would i want to buy more stuff if it is ending?I have been wanting dragons forever but i don't know if i want to buy it now with the ending of Sims 3.

You own the game. It ends when you stop playing. :-)
  • Options
    breville69breville69 Posts: 1,397 New Member
    edited May 2013
    More farming stuff and video games to play in the console like in the Sims 2.
  • Options
    ExpandSims2ExpandSims2 Posts: 373 Member
    edited May 2013
    -A tractor a sim could drive to plow gardens to plant crops in.
    -More types of English and western bridle choices for the horses.
    -An actual halter for the horse that could be left on if so desired. Without a lead rope or rein attached to it unless the horse is to be led.
    -Then a lead rope to lead with and tie up with would be nice instead of a set of reins attached.
    -A place to tie the horse in the barn hall way (most barns have cross ties or a tie ring on the walls).
    -A tie rack without hay and water under it. Most horses won't be tied that long anyway and they just pull the tie loose trying to reach the water and hay.
    -Have them stay tied till untied.
    -Have a horse stay in it's stall until it's let out by a sim.
    -Have a horse unabled to go into it's stall unless put in by a sim.
    -Being able to hire a service NPC as a stable hand to help do these things when your sims needs help to free them up for other things would be nice.
    -Let the maid or whomever is hired to clean out the horses stall do so without resulting in a loss of the manure we want as fertilizer for ours crops.
    -A NPC for hire service gardener would be nice.
    -The present NPC service personal maids usually show up, half do the work then take their pay and leave.
    -Also do away with the routine of unsaddling a horse every time it is dismounted automatically. It would be nice to tie up the horse and go the restroom and then remount without having to resaddle, or hunt objects and dismount, pick them up and remount without resaddling. No real riders unsaddle every single time they dismount for anything. The unsaddle should be a separate-not automatic command.
    -Ponies for the older kids to ride. That could be bred and raised like the horses.
    -A separate set of leg wraps for the horses that could be used with any saddle blanket/pad.
    -Western events at the Equestrian center such as barrel racing, pole bending, western pleasure, halter, ...this should be easy since it's a rabbit hole anyway.
    -Cones and poles that could be placed so that the horses could make the proper turns around them for practicing and building skills in those events.
    -Also more western dress for the sims. An amusement park with rides the sims could actually ride.
    -Popcorn machine, cotton candy machine, food and beverage stands for the amusement park like in the festivals.
    -And a western themed world, like from the old west. Or at least a horse country type world where there would be more than one or two lots large enough to build a decent horse breeding-training operation on.
    -A veternarian and their place for having sick or injured animals treated (even if it was a rabbit hole).
    -The castles, dragons, ect. should have been for The Sims Medieval games. They are just taking up precious space in The Sims 3 games. When a whole lot of The Sims 3 players would rather have other stuff.
    -And a way sims could run their own buisnesses like in Sims 2 Open For Buisness.
    -Work places and stores that are not rabbit holes. Except for homes, and outdoors too many rabbit holes in Sims 3. No player likes to go wait outside a rabbit hole, we want game play, not being left out of the action, waiting. I know that's asking a lot, but I would rather pay for more expansions without rabbit holes than fewer expansions and have the rabbit holes. Make the expansions smaller (if necessary)without rabbit holes and more of expansion packs if necessary to accomplish this.
    -Maybe give us blank neighbor choices so we can place the venues and empty lots (of whatever size) we want in them.
    -Connect the neighborhoods somehow, let us play more than one family at a time in a game.
    -I hate the online exportation, It's totally useless to me. I bought this originally as a one player game because that is what I thought it would always be, now I'm getting features like that that is running the prices up when I would rather have other things in the one player game I purchased in the first place. I know others like it so develop a second type game for them. More money for EA and happier players willing to spend more money.
    -As far as Sims 4 coming....I still want the things I've suggested in Sims 3. I hope you can at least get some of the smaller ideas in before you drop Sims 3. I doubt I'll buy Sims 4...the diversification the games are going to should be divided into separated sub-series of Sims games. I like to purchase a whole series without all of this really "out of the box" diversification content included.
    If this could change I might feel differently. Thanks for listening......some of these ideas would be hard I know but some would be easy I think. Please consider them.
  • Options
    snowdove58snowdove58 Posts: 1,699 Member
    edited May 2013
    A milk cow please?? :mrgreen:
    A sewing machine
    pottery wheel
    Corn and wheat plants
    Farm recipes like soups, chowders, etc.
    Milkshake maker
    A piano like in the sims2
    Violin
    I would love to have a working mill in my town
    Teen and elder clothes to go with the themed sets

• Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited May 2013
    There's really just two things I'd love, and one isn't even a store item; it would probably need to be in an EP, so not much hope for that anymore, but here goes:

1) A nice set of Elder clothing

2) A tall or adjustable stage platform tool in build mode so we can make L & U-shaped stairs like in TS2. It should be able to be placed indoors, on a pre-existing foundation, and fit up against walls. (I'll even take pre-made L or U-shaped staircases if need be!)

Pretty pwease?
    th?id=H.4768896467601557&pid=1.7&w=101&h=130&c=7&rs=1
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited May 2013
    Myrrhawa wrote:

I don't understand. Just because they aren't making anymore expansions after the Time Travel pack that doesn't mean that you have to stop playing. :wink:

I'd like to see the following:

- Bearskin rug
    - Tea set
    - Yoga mat
    - Jam canning station (with some new berry bushes!)
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    edited May 2013
    I need a tropical city world in my life :mrgreen:

I would also like some modern hairstyles / clothing instead of all the dress-up items we've been getting.

More sofas / chairs with throw pillows

A bed with throw pillows and a blanket hanging off the end! I know you can get all that as CC but I don't think my computer can handle CC so I've been avoiding it lol
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • Options
    whereisbellawhereisbella Posts: 21 Member
    edited May 2013
    Necklaces
    A tea set
    A new city world (perhaps one that will go nicely with the upcoming futuristic expansion pack)
    Scarves
    A hotel venue like Sims 2 Bon Voyage had
    A boardwalk venue
    Baseball
    A running track
    Purses
    A sofa that can fold out into a bed

One of these things would be nice. :)
  • Options
    miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited May 2013
    An Arabian Nights themed clothing and furniture set with a Magic Carpet PC item

An Ocean Inspired/Mermaid CAS set for landlocked Mermaids :lol:

A Nature/Flora Inspired CAS set for Fairies and PlantSims-they seriously need more options!!

Lots of new Business themed venues-Bakery, Toy Store, Restaurant etc.

I will keep buying from the Store until they close it, I am going to be playing TS3 for many years to come and getting the most out of my money so as would like as much stuff as possible before they pull the plug. If we're not going to get an OFB EP then I would really like as much OFB themed items released in the Store as they can so I can at least experience owning and running businesses within TS3, resorts are a start and I am really excited for that with Island Paradise :)
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    BlkBarbiegalBlkBarbiegal Posts: 7,924 Member
    edited May 2013
    What I really really really want is for my sims to be able to travel to all the store worlds I purchased without a mod. :)

Wouldn't that be swell?! (Leave it to Beaver moment there) :D
    Me on:
    Twitch jovi_jov
    Twitter BarbieSimmy
    Origin SimsBarbie
  • Options
    KarinLKarinL Posts: 3,989 Member
    edited May 2013
    I would really like them to make the 'missing' parts of sets - especially ethnic sets that need teen and elder clothing as well as furniture themes that are missing rooms...

Most of all I would love to see more of the Old Town stuff. Cast iron FTW. :)
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    A sofa that can fold out into a bed

One of these things would be nice. :)

I put that down once. I had forgotten about it, but it would be nice especially for poor sims, or just starting out, or for guests that show up and want to stay over. This would be nice to have. :P
  • Options
    edited May 2013
    KarinL wrote:
    I would really like them to make the 'missing' parts of sets - especially ethnic sets that need teen and elder clothing as well as furniture themes that are missing rooms...

Most of all I would love to see more of the Old Town stuff. Cast iron FTW. :)

:D One way for them to accomplish that is to make an elder, a teen, and a kid's set. Go back and look at all the different types of clothing, plus anything left out such as more bathing suits ect. and make a multi themed set for each age group. I think that would make people happy. The Old Towne Stuff is neat.
  • Options
    DavidrayDavidray Posts: 91 Member
    edited May 2013
    Long Dresses (High waist /no ruffles)
    Yoga Mat (with Yoga skill attached)
  • Options
    FormelxFormelx Posts: 578 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Here are my whislist for the store

Worlds

1.Greek Inspired World
    2.New Oreleans Inspired World

Set
    1.Brazilian Set Hairstlyes,Colthings and Objects
    2.Hollywood Set Colthing and Objects
    3.Clssical Greek Colthing set
    4.Soda Fountain PC
    5.Cotton Candy Maker
    6.Russian Ispired Hairstyle,Colthings and Ojects

Hairstyle

Females
    1.Bradied Bun

Male
    1.Afro Hairstyle
  • Options
    blewis823blewis823 Posts: 9,046 Member
    edited May 2013
    A toddler splash pool, more toddler learning toys. More toddler, children, teen, elder clothing sets. Desperate for that.

Crafting stations for flower bouquets, spinning for yarn and have knitting, pottery making, a bakery display for selling bake goods for at home, self employed cooks.

Please if the store team could make a baby sling so parents that love the outdoors, have a job collecting and for the general purpose to not put the babies on the ground, the babies can be with the parents. Please, I am on bended knee.
    Nothing to see. I don't even care about the forums.