Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A heartfelt thank you to EA/Maxis

This is a BIG heartfelt thank you to Maxis/EA for listening to us fans and making The Sims 4 single player, off-line game!! We are SO grateful!

I think I speak for most people when I say that we are quite happy for the game to have on-line aspects as long as they are optional and don't restrict the gameplay of the core game!

Looking forward to seeing/hearing more about The Sims 4 over the coming months.

Long Live The Sims!

So say we all!!

Comments

• Options
    GreenEyeGemini87GreenEyeGemini87 Posts: 15 New Member
    edited May 2013
    I am also grateful to learn that a select group of the most dedicated fans of the Sims franchise--the ones that run fan sites and generate popular content on YouTube--are being included in the feedback loop on the game as it continues to develop before release. EA/Maxis is walking the walk about putting its fans first when it comes to The Sims 4, thus far. Genius. Thank you.
  • Options
    windweaverwindweaver Posts: 7,375 Member
    edited May 2013
    I too join with this thread, even though I just said so on another identical one. *shrugs*

I'm just so happy they are reading our posts and acting on the best ideas! It sounds wonderful so far.
    My Origin Name is: Cynconzola8
  • Options
    Urosh1994Urosh1994 Posts: 2,425 Member
    edited May 2013
    Long live THE SIMS.
    Long live THE GURUS.
    Long live MAXIS.
    Long live EA.

:mrgreen: WEE :mrgreen:

Now... if only I could wake up 12 months from now :lol: Caaaaaan't wait! :cry:
  • Options
    Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited May 2013
    Thanks!
  • Options
    Sasukelover15648Sasukelover15648 Posts: 252 Member
    edited May 2013
    I'm going to be honest. I'm glad that it's offline. Don't get me wrong. The online aspect can liven up a game a time or two. However, I miss the non-online aspect a bit more. :lol: Just saying. I'm actually looking forward to The Sims 4. Truthfully.
  • Options
    PulversoppaPulversoppa Posts: 1,146 Member
    edited May 2013
    Agreeing with you all. My relief is immense. I'm now actually excited! Though worried about it coming so soon. Bugtesting/fixing _must_ be a lot better/faster than for The Sims 3.
    "They say a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, but it's not one half so bad as a lot of ignorance."
  • Options
    Stdlr9Stdlr9 Posts: 2,744 Member
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    peoineepeoinee Posts: 2,183 Member
    edited May 2013
    While i plan to be one of the ones to try the online version i do think this one thing will soften alot of sims players to the idea of the sims 4 that right there was the biggest screaming fit ive heard. I personally do like that i can go offline disconnect from everything. I live in florida on the atlantic coast (like 20 mins to a beach and just 10 to see the water) so storms happen and internet goes out so during those times with internet might not be acceable but power is i can still have fun with my sims.

Thank you ea for the sims 4 i cant wait to see it im saving now lol
  • Options
    nathannashleyynathannashleyy Posts: 27
    edited May 2013
    Agreed!!! So relieved! I haven't been part of the Sim City disaster but i sure as hell didn't want to experience something similar with an online sims 4!