Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Next Sims 4 Announcement

I know you're all excited about what you've heard, but don't forget that there will be a public announcement three hours after the conference, which is just over half an hour from now. :mrgreen:

I wonder if they'll release any new information or just give a recap of what was at the conference. I hope to hear more about the improvements they've made to CAS and build/buy *cough curved walls cough*, and maybe some insight on what new interactions we'll get. :D

Comments

• Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited May 2013
    Where will the 'Public Announcement' be? Origin? I want to know where to look! :lol:
  • Options
    ZerbuZerbu Posts: 3,457 Member
    edited May 2013
    I don't know, I just remember them saying they would post to the public three hours after the conference.

It could be here on this site. :D
  • Options
    IfreshyehIfreshyeh Posts: 1,403 Member
    edited May 2013
    I do hope they say more things in the next half of an hour! Also, does anyone know what's with the time at the side of our posts? << I currently have mine on the US english forums because, frankly, the other ones are slow for me (Plus, no Romanian forum :() but I was just interested what location is the time.. if that makes sense. Like, it says 5:35 pm.. o.o
  • Options
    kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    edited May 2013
    I am looking forward to the announcement! Now if only my kids could og to bed and fall asleep, i might get to consentrating on what they say :)
  • Options
    ValandisValandis Posts: 2,008 Member
    edited May 2013
  • Options
    mattgstlmattgstl Posts: 1,714 Member
    edited May 2013
    They would probably put the website live as well.