Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Messy Sims

My Sims went to visit her Best friend, and this is what she saw. :(
[img]http://s10.postimg.org/3khylg5xl/Screenshot_128.jpg"height=450 width=600"[/img] :shock:
[img]http://s17.postimg.org/txutywmvz/Screenshot_134.jpg"height=450 width=600"[/img] :shock:
[img]http://s14.postimg.org/c3eahtl5t/Screenshot_127.jpg"height=450 width=600"[/img] :shock:
So just for laugh. Haha

Comments

• Options
    amy89008189amy89008189 Posts: 720
    edited May 2013
    Mother of God... Is it a Uni dorm? There is a Uni dorm that I think is glitched where washing is concerned.. I use it all the time, but I see pictures of people that send their sims to a party there and there is just washing. Everywhere. My sim cleans it all up xD
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,675 Member
    edited May 2013
    LOL, I never saw anything like that in my game! :shock:

Give that house a washing machine and whatever that box to collect used clothes is called.

What are her traits?
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    blueeyed32blueeyed32 Posts: 1,469 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Oh dear.
    I do hate it when you go to visit someone and there are piles of washing, it's never been this bad in my game though :/
  • Options
    MykalaplyMykalaply Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited May 2013
    Lol, I think she was missing a dryer so i placed one, and gave her the neat trait. Traits before was: great kisser, loser, green thumb and coach potato.
  • Options
    MykalaplyMykalaply Posts: 1,041 Member
    edited May 2013
    Mother of God... Is it a Uni dorm? There is a Uni dorm that I think is glitched where washing is concerned.. I use it all the time, but I see pictures of people that send their sims to a party there and there is just washing. Everywhere. My sim cleans it all up xD
    No this is my normal world. But I do have Uni installed.
  • Options
    ANNAPTXANNAPTX Posts: 3,742 Member
    edited May 2013
    My eyes! :shock: Seriously, I have never seen so many piles of clothes..a few hampers placed by the pool, each bathroom, each bedroom, and possibly the living room should cut down on all that..wowzers.. 8)
  • Options
    amberaura23amberaura23 Posts: 434 New Member
    edited May 2013
    :shock: Oh my. I've seen a lot of messy houses, but this takes the cake!
  • Options
    blueeyed32blueeyed32 Posts: 1,469 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Mykalaply wrote:
    Lol, I think she was missing a dryer so i placed one, and gave her the neat trait. Traits before was: great kisser, loser, green thumb and coach potato.

Maybe couch potato meant she was too lazy to do the washing... that's my excuse anyway.
  • Options
    grace_hawkgrace_hawk Posts: 24
    edited May 2013
    There is a lifetime reward of Neat Cleaner I think, so you could save the lifetime points for that as well.
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited May 2013
    Take away the washers/dryers and there will be no more laundry - ever! :)

(Wish this was true in real life.)