Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Store team: Items showing up 4 times in history and in some cases taking extra simpoints.

I purchased a goody bag a few days ago. It's content showed up in my account 3 times and I was charged twice. I was able to get a refund with no problem. Shortly before that I sent gifts to a simmers and the purchases all showed up twice and in a couple cases I was charged twice. I didn't ask for a refund in those cases because those simmers were kind enough to purchase something for me in return.
Today I decided to take a look through my account history, wondering if I'd missed any double charges in the past.
I was shocked to see when I logged in that my account history is over 100 pages long because ALL items are showing up 4 times and in at least one case 6 times. I can't tell if I was ever overcharged because I can no longer really see what I've purchased. Please, please fix this!

Edit: Finally got done looking through my account. 225 pages!! I am incredibly grateful that I backup all downloads and don't have to re-download them. However, I don't want to buy anything else until this is fixed.
Gallery ID: LadyGray01