Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

When is there going to be a patch for UL??

I want to be able to send my sims to university, but I'm not going to until they make a patch. Yesterday something new happened too. After I adopted a pet from the shelter the sim bar at the bottom of the screen wouldn't switch from the new pets face. It would still show the others sims needs, but that was it, everything else was the new pets bar...

Comments

• Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited May 2013
    Most likely 2 weeks or the week before Island Paradise. IP comes out June 25th.
  • Options
    jrg2222jrg2222 Posts: 60 Member
    edited May 2013
    When they release new EP's they put out patches to adjust for new features that come with the new EP's. Sometimes they actually do put out patches in between EP's (like they should) to fix problems that arise, but that doesn't appear to be happening here. So, like a lot of Sins 3 players, I'll continue not getting my money's worth out of University Life for probably another month or so.
  • Options
    JohnnyDancer54JohnnyDancer54 Posts: 42 New Member
    edited May 2013
    Honestly I am about to quit UL because my present sim to go back to the University for a 2nd degree has run into so many glitches that she is most likely going to fail. And they were glitches that went away and came back and the newest one she has is "the Anxious to Advance" mood which doesn't go away until you gain a new level in a skill or you get a promotion. The problems, She has already made her lifetime goal of becoming a Rock Star and all her skills are maxed and even when she gets an achievement like harvesting a certain # of perfect fruits or harvests or something else from her journal the mood stays and she is losing mod points which in exams and finals is a fail so we either play and get more angry and cheated for a sub standard product or do what I am going to do and email Origin and call them telling them what I think of them ripping off people like myself A Disabled Vet who is totally 🐸🐸🐸🐸 E D and I am going back to WoW
  • Options
    PamhamletPamhamlet Posts: 5,556 Member
    edited May 2013
    jrg2222 wrote:
    When they release new EP's they put out patches to adjust for new features that come with the new EP's. Sometimes they actually do put out patches in between EP's (like they should) to fix problems that arise, but that doesn't appear to be happening here. So, like a lot of Sins 3 players, I'll continue not getting my money's worth out of University Life for probably another month or so.

Me too. I'm holding off playing UL until the patch comes out. I don't want to send my Sim to college and lose her to cyberspace! ;)