Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Morakai's Thank you Thread** To GoddessHekate

Ok...Ok... I will admit that I pulled the Bike outa the garage and pinked a bunch of people. :twisted:

However, I was not expecting to get **smacked** by the Don, CasaundraKay! I mean I just came back too, but she came back with a vengeance! :lol: Glad to see the Don back, but be warned, I am packing & will retaliate! hehe <3

Then before I could say anything I was Pinked by a fellow PLB, Zoey95! Sneaky sneaky! Glad to see that though our dear Leader is MIA, the Pink Ladies are still around! :twisted: <3

Thank you dear ladies for the presents! :D You might want to duck! :twisted:

funny-pictures-ninja-cat-attacks.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Zoey95Zoey95 Posts: 1,549 Member
    edited April 2013
    Muahahaha! :twisted:

I miss our dear leader. I hope all is well with her.
  • Options
    MorakaiMorakai Posts: 3,806 Member
    edited April 2013
    I miss her too, and the other Pink Ladies. However, I shall carry on the traditions & paint the town Black, and the peeps PINK! Mwahahaha :twisted:
  • Options
    Bookworm742Bookworm742 Posts: 4,068 Member
    edited April 2013
    Zoey95 wrote:

Faith's doing fine....she's just a tad preoccupied playing wow. :wink::lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Oh yikes! Ok... Hi! My name is Morakai, and I was a Wow addict. Been clean now for 5 yrs. hehe So know that one can get major hooked! :lol: Just glad to know that she is ok! :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Morakai wrote:
    Oh yikes! Ok... Hi! My name is Morakai, and I was a Wow addict. Been clean now for 5 yrs. hehe So know that one can get major hooked! :lol: Just glad to know that she is ok! :D

:lol::lol: I still play...I might have suggested she give it a try when they were running a special on the base game and older expansions...but we're having fun! That counts, right? :lol::lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Yep! I think I still have the base game, and a few of the expansions... Not all though. Haven't played since 11/2007, but still remember that I was addicted for the longest time.
  • Options
    CasaundraKayCasaundraKay Posts: 456 New Member
    edited April 2013
    *lurks in the shadows*
  • Options
    AlitoniAlitoni Posts: 2,473 Member
    edited April 2013
    Zoey95 wrote:

Faith's doing fine....she's just a tad preoccupied playing wow. :wink::lol::lol:

If you're in contact with her perhaps you can ask her to pop in and update her thread? There have been quite a few requests for membership into the Pink Ladies and no one is responding. *makes sad face*

ETA: Sorry to hijack your thread. Congrats on being retaliated on ... against!! :wink:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    *lurks in the shadows*

You know where you can put that lurking... hehehe

nevercatch.jpg
  • Options
    4067567240675672 Posts: 3,553 Member
    edited April 2013
    Congrats!!! :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Well, It seems that some new people wanted to get on the fun...

Got poked... Luckily I am not too ticklish, by janeDoe001. Sent me a lovely top! Thank you so much for it & the FR! :D

Then CandyHeartedSim decided to bless me with a top that my Punk Rocker singer is going to LOVE to wear! hehe Thank you also for the present & the FR! :mrgreen:

Now... Since we are friends I do have to warn you that it is sometimes best to duck when around me! :twisted:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    WAP! JaneDoe001 just threw a dress at me... Mind if I was to wear that outfit IRL... My mom would have a fit!! :lol:

Thank you so much dear!! :D

hugsnowaiting.jpg
  • Options
    janeDoe001janeDoe001 Posts: 1,159 Member
    edited April 2013
    Your welcome. Thank you for the forest bedroom. :D ...and the wilderness bedroom set...

Welp, time to go gift hunting. (pulls trigger but barrels empty) :shock: Nooos! I will be back... probably after May. :lol:

jD001
    Pokety Poke Poke :D

• Options
    edited April 2013
    Quite welcome! At least I did warn you to duck! :lol:

Now it seems that SALTPASTILLEN wanted to get into it & sent me a lovely Bunny Bling dress! Thank you for the Present & the FR! :mrgreen:

I don't know what is happening, but glad I am loaded for bear! :mrgreen: :twisted:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thank you GoddessHekate for the Punk outfits!!! Love them!! I am going to enjoy decking out my Punk SInger now~!~ hehehe :mrgreen:

hugs.jpg

Don't worry.... I will be watching for the Resurrection of the List! :twisted: :twisted:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Alitoni wrote:
    Zoey95 wrote:

If you're in contact with her perhaps you can ask her to pop in and update her thread? There have been quite a few requests for membership into the Pink Ladies and no one is responding. *makes sad face*

ETA: Sorry to hijack your thread. Congrats on being retaliated on ... against!! :wink:

I can do that! Think she kinda got frustrated with the broken mypages and hasn't been spending much time (if any!) on the site. But I'll mention it to her! :D
  • Options
    CandyHeartedSimCandyHeartedSim Posts: 320 New Member
    edited April 2013
    Morakai wrote:

Got poked... Luckily I am not too ticklish, by janeDoe001. Sent me a lovely top! Thank you so much for it & the FR! :D

Then CandyHeartedSim decided to bless me with a top that my Punk Rocker singer is going to LOVE to wear! hehe Thank you also for the present & the FR! :mrgreen:

Now... Since we are friends I do have to warn you that it is sometimes best to duck when around me! :twisted:

Uh oh, I seemed to have missed your warning! Thank you so much for the fountain *Hides to take cover*
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Morakai wrote:

Uh oh, I seemed to have missed your warning! Thank you so much for the fountain *Hides to take cover*

Does no good... Will find ya!

cats-funny-pictures-14.jpg
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Dear GoddessHekate, THank you so much for the gorgeous little Bows dress! I woke up to that little surprise, and has put a big grin on my face ever since!!

Thank you!!

s-Super-Funny.png
  • Options
    GoddessHekateGoddessHekate Posts: 1,517 Member
    edited April 2013
    Oopies I hadn't seen this til now. lol. No resurrections for the WL! lol. You're welcome and I love all the cute kitty pics!