Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Floating Towns

will we be able to build a habor towns in the middle of the water?

Comments

• Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    edited April 2013
    Not likely because of routing. They done said years ago back when LN was just released that they can't change land routing once an EP is released. So it's highly unlikely that they have fix that problem. :D
  • Options
    landonsmithlandonsmith Posts: 81 Member
    edited April 2013
    sunman502 wrote:
    Not likely because of routing. They done said years ago back when LN was just released that they can't change land routing once an EP is released. So it's highly unlikely that they have fix that problem. :D

they claimed that in Island paradise that lot would be able to partially be put in water
  • Options
    TRachetTRachet Posts: 1,040 Member
    edited April 2013
    sunman502 wrote:

they claimed that in Island paradise that lot would be able to partially be put in water

This is true! :mrgreen:

They also fixed it to where it doesnt offset the color-- when a lot is in water, it makes the water see through basically, it won't do this is IP.
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited April 2013
    I don't know but you've made me want to try! :D
  • Options
    landonsmithlandonsmith Posts: 81 Member
    edited April 2013

I know it is not currently possible, but in the future maybe :D
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited April 2013

I know it is not currently possible, but in the future maybe :D

It might not work but I like making worlds so I might export a blank water world and stick a load of houseboats everywhere, hopefully I can put community lots on them too. Floating grocery store? Floating Bistro? :lol: I'm going to do it for the fun of it! :lol:
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    sunman502 wrote:

This is true, but since Island Paradise already has a town to it. Where would you put your town since they are able to put one town per EP that gets one? Maybe in future games they'll be able to open up the game enough to allow multiple town in a single world. But for now, I still don't see that happening. :D
  • Options
    Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited April 2013
    It would probably be cheating, but having two or three large islands, (like the LP "houseboat" area, do you know what I'm on about?), that obviously can't move, and then loads of houseboats around them, assuming NPCs can drive their houseboats.
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    They say that the NPC's will have houseboats of their own. So I can't see why they can't pilot their own houseboats just like our sims can. :D