Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Starting an ISBI Challenge....

....and I was wondering if any of you that are currently playing ISBI challenges would be kind enough to donate your sims/simselves for the cause? I will of course be posting pictures :) Im looking for 3 females and 4 males.

Comments

• Options
    gsdluver4gsdluver4 Posts: 2,814 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Well, I don't have an ISBI, but I'd proudly 'support the cause' and let you use any sim from my studio :D I can wait to see how this turns out and add it to my Bookmark list c:
  • Options
    JBAG521JBAG521 Posts: 2,783 Member
    edited March 2013
    Thanks gsdluver. Have you been reading the others going around? The ones Ive read are by Mikezumi, anglidor, and krista8626. You should check them out if you havent already :)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Would anyone else like to donate their sims for the cause?

Im supposed to doing a 7hr study day, but Im going to play sims instead (starting in about half an hr).
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited April 2013
    I doubt you would want my simself as she is an old woman like me ;)
    You might however be interested in some of my other sims.
    Dragan has proved to be very popular because he is so cute (not necessarily handsome) and has the sweetest personality.
    http://www11.zippyshare.com/v/45581168/file.html

Edit: If he's not your cup of tea, just let me know and I will suggest someone else :D
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Perhaps Ill just raid your studios. Haha. I just posted in your ISBI challenge thread, not realising you had posted here! Sorry about that. My partner wants to play for a bit, so Ill wait to see if I get any more replies so I can start later on. Its still Easter in the States, isnt it?
  • Options
    MikezumiMikezumi Posts: 49,697 Member
    edited April 2013
    You're more than welcome to raid my studio :D
    Some of my more recent sims are not on the exchange because I have terrible trouble with the launcher. I see you have been reading other ISBIs and some of them are using sims of mine. If you see any you particularly like just leave me a message in my ISBI thread and I will upload a sim file for you if it hasn't already been done.

I look forward to seeing how your game turns out - they are so much fun :D

Edit: Yes it is still Easter here. I haven't been on the computer much because my son is a computer hog - at least he goes back to school tomorrow ;)
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    That would explain the lack of replies (I hope). Ive just gotten back from the gym and partner is building his sims a new home, so once he does that Ill start collating sims together for my own awesome ISBI Challenge :)
    Thanks for letting me use your sims :)
  • Options
    shideh357shideh357 Posts: 866 New Member
    edited April 2013
    I too am a huge fan of reading ISBI's so I'll definitely start reading yours once you've posted it.

Seems your pretty set for sims but just in case you are interested, the sims in my studio are all yours. CC free.

Good luck!
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Thanks shideh, Ill check yours out as well :)
  • Options
    simfreak223simfreak223 Posts: 2,404
    edited April 2013
    i've 2 female sims in my studio but 1 is a fairy so if you want to use any of those?
  • Options
    edited April 2013
    Ill check out your human sim, simfreak :)

Ive also decided to play a randomacy, which will be interesting :) Ive uploaded 2 out of 3 of my starting sims in my studio :)