Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Roommate problems!!!

I have a problem, I accidentally asked someone to be a roommate when I actually wanted them to move in and be a playable sim. That's now sorted, but the game keeps throwing loads of roommates at my sims and really ruining my stories! They're also constantly making food and then my sims eat this food and now I have to keep going into CAS to stop them being morbidly obese. So how do I stop them from appearing?

Comments

• Options
    LaBlue0314LaBlue0314 Posts: 17,436 Member
    edited March 2013
    There is an option for this on your sim's cell phone. It is to disable the roommate services.
  • Options
    Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited March 2013
    LaBlue0314 wrote:
    There is an option for this on your sim's cell phone. It is to disable the roommate services.

Thank you very much!
  • Options
    ArlettaArletta Posts: 8,444 Member
    edited March 2013
    Need more info.

Home or uni neighbourhood?
    Apartment, dorm or private home?

If it's in your home neighbourhood and an apartment then you need to change it back to a private residence if you want to stop the stream of roommates.

If it's in your uni hood and a private rental then you can limit the number of roommates it sends in the real estate and services menu. You can only do this when you've enabled roommate services. If you don't want any other roommates then disable roommate services.