Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't Send Second Gen Sims to Universtiy

I sent my first sims to university with no problem. They went back a second time with no problem, graduated, and went home to start a family. When I later tried to send their kids the screen would load about 99% then just never loads. I've tried everything from moving the sims out to waiting till the next day and still can't get university to load. I've read another post that it might have something to do with the sims you invite to graduation getting stuck in university town but when I invited others to my first gen. sims graduation, they never showed up so I don't think that's the problem. Please help if you can.
Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn

Comments

• Options
    misty4mmisty4m Posts: 2,266 Member
    edited March 2013
    I don't know if this is a issue but I tired to send 4 sims to university and the loading screen took for ever and the game crashed.

But that is the only issue, I find if a break them down in 2's or 1 sim it work perfect.

So I don't know if that is a issue are not in your game.
    new.png
  • Options
    maggsterrmaggsterr Posts: 1 New Member
    edited March 2013
    I sent my first sims to university with no problem. They went back a second time with no problem, graduated, and went home to start a family. When I later tried to send their kids the screen would load about 99% then just never loads. I've tried everything from moving the sims out to waiting till the next day and still can't get university to load. I've read another post that it might have something to do with the sims you invite to graduation getting stuck in university town but when I invited others to my first gen. sims graduation, they never showed up so I don't think that's the problem. Please help if you can.

I'm having the exact same problem. I'm only trying to send one sim this time around, though. This issue is really frustrating. It'd be nice if anyone could help... :?
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    edited March 2013
    misty4m wrote:
    I don't know if this is a issue but I tired to send 4 sims to university and the loading screen took for ever and the game crashed.

But that is the only issue, I find if a break them down in 2's or 1 sim it work perfect.

So I don't know if that is a issue are not in your game.
    I only send two sims at a time so that's not the problem either.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • Options
    RhixAsphyxiateRhixAsphyxiate Posts: 1
    edited March 2013
    I don't really post on forums but I noticed this cause I'm having the same problem aswell. Spent ages gaining skills for my sim to get a scholarship and now they cant even go.

Might be something ea will need to bring a patch out for :/
  • Options
    nicolajayne89nicolajayne89 Posts: 7
    edited April 2013
    I'm having same issue, has anyone got a clue what causes it?!