Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World Ideas, Anyone?

If your saying " there are already enough posts about new worlds" I'm sorry but this page I put so me and other people can post new ideas, not me saying my idea and people agreeing/disagreeing with it. Thanks :) And what's wrong with 1 more page?

1. I would really like to have a Canadian inspired world, with small swim able lakes that can have lake houses around it that sims can rent or buy, for awesome sim summers :D. Also sims can make maple syrup for better waffles or pancakes, and it would be even cooler if sims could work as miners and bring home ores! Because I really want a scenic and beautiful new world (the other ones are pretty, too)!

2. Another awesome world would be one like the major shopping cities, were there are lovely malls, that have new clothing, accessories, furniture, food (French fries, subs, combination meals, and take-outs) stuff that real malls have. It would be nice if you could buy things straight from the store while " shopping". It would be even better if the stores were not rabbit holes, you could be able to see your sims do things like browse, and shop, and kleptomaniac sims can shop lift. And there could be things on clearance around the store. I think it would be AMAZING to have this into a world.

Comments

• Options
    werepoetwerepoet Posts: 516 Member
    edited March 2013
    I would like to see Moscow because the architecture is amazing.

moscow.jpg

Moscow.jpg

12512110-moscow--december-5-the-skating-rink-has-opened-on-red-square-in-front-of-trading-house-gum-december-.jpg

Homes-on-the-Moscow-Canal.jpg

I certainly don't need an exact replica of Moscow (I don't really want smog and congestion in my Sims game) but I just love how colorful some of the older buildings are.