Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Stuck in a theme park! (A sims 3 rpg) (Unlimited spaces!)

Comments

• Options
    Cobby11foreverCobby11forever Posts: 12,143 Member
    edited March 2013
    [Hi ^-^ Did I miss much???
    BTW, I wont beon for 2 days I think, cause Im going to great wolf lodge at niagra falls :)) And also sorry if there's a lot of grammar mistakes, my grandnm's desktop is sooooo slow and im too lazy to fix them XD]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    (Awwh, if only the necklaces gave you powers... that would have been awesome!)

Username: Megancharlton
    Full character name: Josephine Marcini
    Age (7-18 ): 16
    In game bio (You can write this like a journal entry if you want): Josphine has been living in the resteraunt for ages, wanting to find someone else. She has been unsuccessful so far but keeps her hopes up.
    OOC bio(talking about your char in 3rd person): Josephine had just gotten a part-time job at the book store before she came, and was busy with a book she's been rewriting since she was eleven.
    Personality: Josephine is a confident, talented writer with a taste for danger. She constantly challenges people, but her somewhat big ego and confidence is unflinching.
    Pendant shape: Lightening bolt (I'm a Harry Potter fan. I had to.)
    Skills/Talents: Writing, she used to be a girl scout so she knows basic survival skills. She also learned a little karate.
    Other comments: Whatever you do, and I mean it, hit her and she will drag you to hell. If your a boy, she'll kill you before you can disagree with her calling you a lassie-bashing two-faced coward
    Picture (optional):
    [I'll accept you when you find the magic word XD]
  • Options
    LAVALSKULLLAVALSKULL Posts: 2,366 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Username: LAVALSKULL (or Laval
    Full character name: Ohm Volt
    Age (7-18 ): 7
    In game bio (You can write this like a journal entry if you want): Hi i'm Ohm. this park seems fun no parents yay.
    OOC bio(talking about your char in 3rd person): Ohm is childish at times. He won his pendant while trying the ring toss. he was later transported here.
    Personality: Childish, friendly, funny
    Pendant shape: Clown
    Skills/Talents: fast at running
    Other comments: I will attend Cobby and Toby's wedding
    Picture (optional): Later
  • Options
    MilenchicaMilenchica Posts: 6,059 New Member
    edited March 2013
    (nice char! Makes me wanna make a kiddo)
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    [Accepted~ x)]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    ( :) thanks. now to start.)

Ohm

I wake up and find myself on the ground of a shop. "huh where im I? the doctor's? ahh!!!"
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    -Leila
    "Spencer, I found a big warm blanket!! But there was only one. I suppose we'll all need to share~~"
    "Don't be stupid. We'll just take turns with it.."
  • Options
    EmmaBarbieEmmaBarbie Posts: 5,836 Member
    edited March 2013
    (OOohh I got excited about this just reading it!
    Username: EmmaBarbie
    Full character name: Lara Esther Dent
    In game bio: I didn't ask for a prison, even though this is keeping me from my parents, I did NOT ask for this. I don't know what to do here, but hopefully I can make an alliance soon or I could hide somewhere...
    OOC bio: Before going to highschool, Lara took a trip to this neat-O amusement park to get her mind off of her abusive foster parents. She went straight to the Skeeball game and won this strange pendant.
    Personality: Nice sometimes, sometimes harsh and mean, can be sort of cruel.
    Pendant shape: Howling wolf (Looks like this howling-Wolf-Pendant-blackX.jpg)
    Skills/Talents: Skilled in multiple styles of martial arts, can be a fast runner and knows how to make fire.
    Other comments: I will attend Cobby and Toby's wedding. :3
    Picture (optional): screenshot_original.jpg)
    You're too late.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Laurie

He doesn't reply so I go back. I take some extra cotton candy from food stands. Not what toy eat when your hungry, but eating relaxes me
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    EmmaBarbie wrote:
    (OOohh I got excited about this just reading it!
    Username: EmmaBarbie
    Full character name: Lara Esther Dent
    In game bio: I didn't ask for a prison, even though this is keeping me from my parents, I did NOT ask for this. I don't know what to do here, but hopefully I can make an alliance soon or I could hide somewhere...
    OOC bio: Before going to highschool, Lara took a trip to this neat-O amusement park to get her mind off of her abusive foster parents. She went straight to the Skeeball game and won this strange pendant.
    Personality: Nice sometimes, sometimes harsh and mean, can be sort of cruel.
    Pendant shape: Howling wolf (Looks like this howling-Wolf-Pendant-blackX.jpg)
    Skills/Talents: Skilled in multiple styles of martial arts, can be a fast runner and knows how to make fire.
    Other comments: I will attend Cobby and Toby's wedding. :3
    Picture (optional): screenshot_original.jpg)
    [ACCEPTED! ;)]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    (*Runs around excitedly tumblr_ltnlg5fKH31qcgrx5.gif)
    You're too late.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Ohm

I go running out of the shop "i don't want to go to the docotr's you can make me!" i scream and sob at the same time.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    -Leila
    "Everyone here is so nice and kind to us~~ In a way we are very grateful." I smile.
    "... How the hell can you be so happy happy all the time?" Spencer sighs, writing something down on a page with the title pendants.
    "What're you writing??" I try to peer over.
    "I'm just trying to write what we know about pendants (The sheet is on the first page). I might add stuff to it occasionally.."
    "Cool!"
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    EmmaBarbie wrote:
    (*Runs around excitedly tumblr_ltnlg5fKH31qcgrx5.gif)
    [XD]
  • Options
    COWBOYS4COWBOYS4 Posts: 4,207 Member
    edited March 2013
    [[Hey peoples!!]
    Tara-
    I walk around this big azz place. I want to know what these special necklaces do. Hm.....
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Laurie

I spot Leila. I smile and approach. She doesn't fail to bright things up
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Lara~
    I hop out of the taxi and pay. "Uhm, keep the change." I tried to say nicely since I had no extra money for a tip. Well, I did, but I was saving that for some Skeeball! The driver looks at me, rolls his eyes, takes my money then drives off. I was having my luggage mailed to the school anyway.
    You're too late.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    -Leila
    I wave. "Hi there~!" I smile. "Spencer-kun found a blanket sowe can take turns sleeping in it!"
    "Spencer-kun??" He asks confused looking up from his paper. "What kind of nickname is that?"
    "It's a good nickname!" He rolls his eyes and looks back at his paper.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Laurie

I smile. His writing drags my attention "what is that?"
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    -Spencer
    I glance up at the girl, Ithink she said her name was Laura or Laurie or somethin.
    "I'm just keeping track on all the info I can gather. All I know is that everyone has a pendant, and if it shatters or you take it off for a long period of time you die... Or teleport back home. But we best not take that risk." I scan her. She's kinda cute. KINDA. Shut up.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Lara~
    I go straight to the Skeeball, I had a little skill with this so I knew I was gonna win an oversized teddy bear or something...
    "A-A pendant? Really? Thirty thousand points and I get a pendant?!" I shouted angrily. I'll be honest, I wanted a teddy bear. I groan and put the necklace on, I guess it was the least I could do with such a lame prize.
    You're too late.
  • Options
    alice540alice540 Posts: 2,328
    edited March 2013
    [ Hi hi everyone. ^^ ]

Erwan

“Wasn’t I just walking to class?” I glance around to get a better look at my surroundings, finger on my lip. An amusement park? It looks like the one my date and I went to the previous night. But nobody’s here… curious. I dig through my messenger bag and pull out my cell phone, only to realize that there’s no service. “Well this sucks.” I start wandering around aimlessly to see if anyone’s around.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    [Hi dere alice ^-^]
    [Btw your char is super mega extemely hothothot. *-*]
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Laurie

I nod "I have this butterfly" I show him my pendant "maybe you could write down all shapes we know"
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    [Crud nuggets, g2g in 2 minutes for half an hour. Stupid dinner. ;-;]