Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Colorful Delights Gen 4 Heir Vote!

Eek, Gen. 4 already. I'm rather proud. This time around, we have four heirs! Hehe, four heirs, four generations...I'll be quiet now. Anyway, here are our heirs as teens. Currently Saffron is a child and the triplets are toddlers. I really have a thing for triplets, don't I. There will be the name of the heir, their picture, and a short bio. Choose your favorite and comment their name! (I know you all already know how to vote, just clearing things up)

Saffron Grape

Screenshot-34_zps52197fea.jpg

Hello, my name is Saffron Grape. Ever since I was little, I was raised in the Grape family, learning my family's ways of doing things. 'Vampberry Etiquette,' my aunt Cordelia likes to call it. Aunt Cordelia (or just Cordelia, as she prefers to be called) and I are very close. She tells me everything...except things about my mother. But what is there to know? My father says my mother died giving birth to me. When I was younger, I liked to think that my mother was secretly alive and was going to come visit me one day and we'd be one happy family again. But Father set me straight.

When I grow up, I want to be in charge of the whole Grape clan, and win fights against the mortal berries who populate our world. Father says I would be a great leader one day, and Aunt Cordelia says so too. And she's the second in command!

Cobalt Hunter

Screenshot-35_zpscb59206f.jpg

Hi, I'm Cobalt. Cobalt Hunter. I always wanted to be just like my dad when I grow up: a vampberry hunter. Dad likes to say he's an exterminator of sorts, but that's when he isn't in front of Mom. Mom gets mad when Dad makes jokes about his job. I think it's because Mom's old husband was a vampberry. I like to hang out with my grandpa, too. I think he likes me the best out of me and my sisters. He likes to do whatever I want to do, which is fun.

Dad says one day we could go vampberry hunting. I would like that.

Astral Hunter

Screenshot-36_zps2344b207.jpg

My name is Astral. The unfortunate thing about my family is that only boys get to be vampberry hunters. What do they expect us girls to do? Wash dishes? Well, for a while, I've been coming up with a plan. Disguise myself as a boy and train as a hunter, just like my brother and Dad. Nobody would know. I could pretend to be a cousin, or a relative no one really knows. And then, when I'm ready, I'll go hunting. And then, after Dad sees what I've done, he'll be proud of me. I just know it.

Peach Hunter

Screenshot-37_zpsb00f7261.jpg

I'm Peach. I don't really care about the 'family business' or whatever. Sorry to disappoint, Dad. But honestly, I wouldn't be able to do it anyway, and it's not my thing. I never really 'connected' with this family, or anything. I sometimes joke that I'm adopted. At school, I can be a totally different person. I'm a cheerleader, which is something that, at my school, gets you instant popularity. I dating the quarterback of the football team (surprise!) but haven't told my parents yet. First my dad would look at me critically and be like, 'Really, sweetheart?' and I can't stand it when he does that. He treats me like a little kid, just because I'm the youngest.

At least at school people look up to me. I'm practically famous. I don't get along with everyone. So what? That's a minor thing compared to what other kids do. Face it. I'll never be the perfect daughter.

NOTE: Their appearances (hairstyle, clothes) are still pending. Nothing is set in stone. :)

Saffron -
Cobalt -
Astral - 3
Peach -

You can vote both here and the Stories and Legacies thread. The votes from both threads will be added together. :3

Comments

• Options
    xkaylanicolexxkaylanicolex Posts: 3,760 Member
    edited March 2013
    Astral!

ps: i love your siggy
  • Options
    madhatter123madhatter123 Posts: 5,624 Member
    edited March 2013
    Added, and thank you. :D
  • Options
    gsdluver4gsdluver4 Posts: 2,814 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Astral
  • Options
    tibblestibbles Posts: 785 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Astral!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Thanks! :D
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    The vote has now ended! I have added up the scores and ready to announce the winner.
    FINAL SCORES:
    Astral - 9
    Saffron - 3
    Cobalt - 1
    Peach - 0
    Thanks to those who voted!
  • Options
    ebonyiebonyi Posts: 319 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Astral :)
  • Options