Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

University Campus Won't Load

Maybe I put my other post in the wrong section or maybe it was kind of lengthy but maybe someone can help me here.

I sent my twins to the University, all went fine. They served two terms, graduated and went back home. One of my girls married her college boyfriend, but he hadn't graduated so I wanted to send him back to the University to get his degree. He enrolled and got in the van with his suitcase and headed off.

The campus wouldn't load. The green bar almost made it all the way and just a sliver was gray. I sat there for more than 45 minutes looking at this sliver before I stopped waiting and timing it, then gave up. When I sent my twins to the University it took less than 5 minutes to load. I played a couple hours before I decided to try again. I've tried a few times yesterday, before I gave up and went to bed, tried a few times today, nothings happening. I have to keep exiting the game.

I'm hoping someone knows how to fix this without me having to start a new family/neighborhood or even reinstall.

I'm not sure if this is needed information or if it even matters but my sim was unable to take the aptitude test as the mascot never showed up when we moved in our home and there wasn't anything in my families inventory. :?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Check out my latest Multiplayer Let's Play! The Off the Grid challenge - single family addition.
MPOTGthumbnail.jpg