Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to tell what social group a sim belongs to?

I'm having trouble figuring out which social group the sims my sim is interacting with at university belong to. The orange, green, and purple icons that indicate jock, nerd, or rebel aren't showing up. Am I doing something wrong?

Comments

• Options
    Sam_Is_GreatSam_Is_Great Posts: 2,189 Member
    edited March 2013
    Is everyone at university in a social group? Have you tried to check the social groups on your swanky new phone?
  • Options
    my1helopilotmy1helopilot Posts: 1,487 Member
    edited March 2013
    Is everyone at university in a social group? Have you tried to check the social groups on your swanky new phone?

No not everyone at the university is in a social group. If you hover over the person a box will appear in either orange, green or purple with stars .. similar to the celebrity rating when you hover over a Sim.

**Think I got the colors correct .. but you get the jist
  • Options
    ferret9005ferret9005 Posts: 1,361 Member
    edited March 2013
    I think you have to become friends with them before your color(s) will show up I have the orange(jocks) and Green(nerds) working on the purple(rebels) now. The number I believe is the number of sims you have influence with.
  • Options
    GurlGamer05GurlGamer05 Posts: 336 Member
    edited March 2013
    Ok. I was wondering why the groups weren't showing up. My sim just got to university and isn't friends with anyone yet.
  • Options
    GurlGamer05GurlGamer05 Posts: 336 Member
    edited March 2013
    Thanks for the help everyone. I guess I just had to have my sim be at university long enough because now sims are showing up with the different groups. I think it helps if your sims do certain activities as well.