May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

No Class Schedule!!!

So I took the test and went to university... I went to the meet and greet and read all of the info on the boards. then I got settled into my dorm, met some folks, etc, since it was the weekend.

THEN I realized it was Monday, so I went to check the schedule- it was blank!!! I had no schedule for either of my Sims. So I can't even go to class. I spent my week studying and using the props for their major, as well as building up their skills that are supposed to help with grades, but now it is Friday, and I don't even have an option to take my exam :(

I have no idea what to do now. If I wait it out and nothing happens, I think that would mean I failed, but if I drop out, I think that would be just as bad. Ug, I'm so mad. I waited for so long for this!!

I even saved and started the whole game over, just in case, but they were still blank. Anyone else having this problem? What would YOU do??

Comments

• Options
    ghynnekghynnek Posts: 12
    edited March 2013
    I am having the same problem :cry:
  • Options
    ReeLizReeLiz Posts: 9
    edited March 2013
    Same problem! .. I'm Sad :(
  • Options
    xoxsashaxoxxoxsashaxox Posts: 75 New Member
    edited March 2013
    Im having the same issue, also i have the problem of no modlets when drinking tea. ugh i knew something would go wrong, it always does with EA
  • Options
    Sunflower227Sunflower227 Posts: 3,644 Member
    edited March 2013
    Look here...there's a SimGuru in this thread asking questions.

http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/653667.page

Lots of us having this problem. :(
  • Options
    sarazeldasarazelda Posts: 6
    edited March 2013
    I used to have the same problem because i had this store fixes in my packages folder.If you have them desinstall them and re enroll in University,hope it helps!