Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Do You .....

XxXReidoXxXXxXReidoXxX Posts: 45 New Member
Heloo , Im Sort Of New Too The Sims 3 , And i Would Like Too Know How Too Make An Avatar (To The Left) And How I Can Make And Design Things Too Upload For The Exchange ? Thanks xo

Comments

• Options
    ruthless_kkruthless_kk Posts: 3,987 Member
    edited July 2009
    To make an avatar, you go into the game under create a sim and make one that you like and then you hit share sim. Open your launcher and upload it on to your page. Then, go to edit avatar and there will be a choice for premade ones or ones oyu have made...go to ones you have made and pick the one you uploaded and there you go.

To design things in the game, you use the little artist palette tool and it iwll let you customize and recolor anything on that object that can be recolored. To share it, it is the same process...you click share and then open launcher and load it on to your page. :D
  • Options
    crazybean17gcrazybean17g Posts: 75 Member
    edited July 2009
    You have to upload a sim to make it your avatar. To upload a sim, go CAS and create a sim. When you are finished making your sim, look at the bottom of the CAS screen, by the sim's little picture. Click on the little button beside their face and click the one that says "Share" then come onto this site and click "Edit my Profile" and I think there's the avatar changer on the right side of that page. To upoad a lot, click on the lot in "Edit Town" mode and click "Share"