Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CoreyCanadian's STORE WORLD REVIEWS THREAD (Includes Pictures)

Welcome to my Store World Reviews thread!

In this thread I will give you in depth reviews of the Store Worlds I have. The reviews will include different parts and also give picture demonstrations that way you can get a feel for the world, and also help you make up your mind :mrgreen: these different categories to help are:

Rabbit Holes

CAS

Buildy/Buy

Families

Premium Content (if any)

Extra Pictures

Personal Opinnion

So let the thread begin! If you have questions on the world or want to see pictures of something you can ask me, I will try my best to answer the questions :mrgreen:

Worlds I have that will be Reviewed

-Barnacle Bay REVIEW COMPLETED

-Hidden Springs REVIEW COMPLETED

-Lunar Lakes

-Lucky Palms

-Sunlit Tides

-Monte Vista

-Aurora Skies

Comments

• Options
    CoreyCanadianCoreyCanadian Posts: 5,701 Member
    edited March 2013
    Rabbit Holes

Barnacle Bay

Barnacle Bay comes with 1 new rabbit hole, it's a replacement for the Bistro so your sims can go eat in this nifty looking boat type thingy.

Screenshot-23-4_zps3546b473.jpg
    Screenshot-22-3_zpsb0793db7.jpg

Unfortunately that is the only rabbit hole that is new in this world, I took a picture or two of other rabbit holes to show you that they are no different.

Screenshot-19-3_zpsba1c9bfe.jpg
    ^School

Screenshot-20-3_zpsf5530cd8.jpg
    ^Hospital

Screenshot-21-3_zps76d4dbef.jpg
    ^City Hall

Hidden Springs

Screenshot-31-4_zpse4c004f5.jpgScreenshot-32-3_zps6e59b7ad.jpg
    ^Front and back of completely new spa, I just love it! It has a great look and we don't have anything like it, all the others are really boxy and plain, and this one gives it elegance and class, and it is stunning!

Screenshot-33-3_zps9d962b34.jpg
    ^Hospital, for giving birth and stuff

Screenshot-34-3_zps18003882.jpg
    ^Criminal, now I really like where they put it, because it is at the bottom of a hill part, and it is sort of hidden and it has a great view of the lake

Screenshot-40-2_zps647a5450.jpg
    ^School, just a regular school not much to say

Screenshot-41-2_zps520467fe.jpg
    ^Bookstore, now I think for the towns theme they could have done something really cool with the bookstore, they could have made it somewhat reminiscent of the Spa and it would have been great.

Screenshot-42-2_zps322efe11.jpg
    ^Theatre

Screenshot-43-2_zps746410f3.jpg
    ^Bistro, same with Bookstore, I think they could have gone with a much more woodsy feel to the place, and made it look more like an enchanted cabin or something :lol:

Screenshot-44-2_zps0494df17.jpg
    ^Diner

Screenshot-45-2_zpsaff74ddc.jpg
    ^City Hall, looks really nice with the hill slowly going up

Screenshot-46-2_zps26feb20d.jpg
    ^Grocery Store

Screenshot-47-2_zps6b2d29f3.jpg
    ^The police station

Screenshot-48-2_zps5911e98e.jpg
    ^Buisness and Journalism

Screenshot-49-1_zps07bc6f62.jpg
    ^Centre of Science

Screenshot-50_zpsa00362b0.jpg
    ^Stadium

Screenshot-51-1_zpsb31817e2.jpg
    ^Army Base

Screenshot-57-3_zpsae01ecd9.jpg
    ^Cemetery

Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    CAS

Barnacle Bay

Barnacle Bay comes with some Pirate themed CAS assets that look fine, nothing special really, with a little work I think they could have looked spectacular though.

FEMALES:

Females get 1 new hairstyle, 3 new outfits, and 1 pair of boots.

Screenshot-9-1_zpsb007f700.jpg
    ^Pirate Hairstyle, recolours just fine

Screenshot-10-2_zps66099a8c.jpg
    ^This dress is actually quite nice, you can use it for other themes like a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 or something if you recolour so it is not all bad

Screenshot-11-3_zpsc65ed5e4.jpg
    ^This one looks a bit too plastic for me, however I think you can recolour it to look more like a Spanish gown and it would go pretty well.

Screenshot-12-3_zpsed6fe58a.jpg
    ^This outfit is fine, nothing too special probably my least favourite as it really cannot be used in a different theme that much. That and the pant length is a bit odd and makes it hard to find nice shoes are boots with them.

Screenshot-13-1_zps3396b84a.jpg
    ^These are the new boots you get... I really REALLY do not like these boots at all. It is not just because they have an odd look to them, but because sims will wear them as swim wear with a bathing suit :shock: . I cannot tell you the countless times I find a sim wearing this with a swim suit, very aggravating, least favourite thing.

MALES:

Males get three new outfits, 1 hairstyle, and a pair of new boots, which is odd seeing that they got the same amount of content as the females for once :shock:

Screenshot-14-3_zps5a0a4830.jpg
    ^Hairstyle, it is fine nothing too great, I wish it came with more hair length's as I think if it was longer it would look ten times better.

Screenshot-15-2_zps158f9e77.jpg
    ^I like this outfit, it fits the theme, easily recolour-able, nothing to complain except for pant length.

Screenshot-16-1_zps353d792c.jpg
    ^Second outfit, yet again pant length I am not fond of, besides that fine, just if they made the scarf thingy smaller it would be better.

Screenshot-17-2_zps61e82ea2.jpg
    ^This would be my least favourite of all the outfits, it just seems too baggy, and like it is solid. The material looks very odd and it just has an odd look to it. Could have been better.

Screenshot-18-2_zps94da0307.jpg
    ^New boots... Now I just wonder why they did not let us use both boots from males and females for both genders, as they both look fine on either gender. Yet again these boots can be worn as swimwear, which is a major down side.

Hidden Springs

Hidden Springs comes with 3 outfits for females, 1 for men, and 1 top for each gender. The theme of the clothing is a bit all over the place, and does not really fit into any category, it looks good, but I have no clue where it would be classified as.

FEMALES:

Screenshot-16-1_zpse17b2435.jpg
    ^New Top (skirt is from Supernatural)... This top is nice, I really like it when you recolour it though, it can have this very nice feel to it, like a nautical theme, or just for everyday wear kind of stuff, pretty.

Screenshot-15-2_zpsa2d1044f.jpg
    ^New Outfit... I find it cute, I can only really imagine a Diva wearing it though, it looks killer in black, probably my favourite outfit out of all the CAS assets.

Screenshot-14-3_zpsc6bd7349.jpg
    ^New Outfit... It's a weird one piece that is ummm... Unique? Well there is a reason for it, never use it, find it looks odd, maybe it is the cut but o well, not my cup of tea.

Screenshot-13-1_zps438e47b1.jpg
    ^New Outfit, I love this dress, it is so pretty and looks great in any colour really. I can see it being used for a Greek goddess type sim, my only complaint is that it cannot be used for Sleepwear... I mean it could work for sleepwear in my opinion.

MEN:

Screenshot-18-2_zps8d88ed6e.jpg
    ^New Outfit... I just really don't like it, it looks uncomfortable and none of my sims would wear it ever... They never have and never will, maybe you like it, but to me it lacks creativity that the females got.

Screenshot-17-2_zps4d8e4804.jpg
    ^New Top... Yet again I don't like the cut, the sleeves look like if they were a bit longer or shorter it would be just perfect... It just has a weird look to it, yet again not my preferred wardrobe piece.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Build/Buy

Barnacle Bay

Barnacle Bay comes with 11 new objects for build/buy. 2 are for build, which are stairs... 9 are for buy mode.

BUY MODE:

Screenshot-41-2_zps960ab7f3.jpg
    ^This is a telescope that comes with the new world, it is pretty nice. I can see it being used in different themes, mainly SteamPunk, nice telescope I like it.

Screenshot-42-2_zps0a5b908a.jpg
    ^New bar, pretty nice, only problem is that some parts of it are not customizable, which is a downside for me. So that limits the flexibility of the object.

(There is a barstool that goes along but I could not find it :oops: )

Screenshot-43-2_zpsdb8fe3ed.jpg
    ^This chess table is functional and it works... My only problem is that it is far too themed for it to be used with anything else really. You can use it for a kids room with a fish theme I guess, but it is limited in where it can be used.

Screenshot-44-2_zps9e98d544.jpg
    ^I love these flowers, they are really nice and just wonderful... Only problem is that you cannot put them on tables or stands or anything, only on the ground. Which sucks seeing as they could look fantastic.

Screenshot-45-2_zpsdc6ccf7c.jpg
    ^New bird bath type thing... Very nice I use it a lot with my houses as it really works in a lot of places. Love it and use it a lot.

Screenshot-46-2_zps9e6e464d.jpg
    ^Anchor decor item, this is nicely made, little bit useless... But I find it is great for putting in ponds or museums, maybe with Island Paradise you can put it on your boat as decor?

Screenshot-47-2_zps4f76ac5a.jpg
    ^I really REALLY love this fountain too, it is nice, great detail in it, and it looks great really anywhere. It is not too themed and I use it a lot.

Screenshot-48-2_zpsac6669f7.jpg
    ^This fountain is just adorable! I love it to bits! I normally use this at public pools or sometimes in bathrooms, as it kind of looks like the little squidy is playing in a bath tub :lol: , I really love this fountain great work on it.

Screenshot-49-1_zps3603bfe4.jpg
    ^Kind of plain and not really that exciting, not much to say.

BUILD MODE:

Unfortunately I was not able to find the two new stairs that come with this pack, so I have no pictures of them, but I remember them being quite plain so nothing too special.

Hidden Springs

Hidden Springs comes with 12 new build/buy mode items. 5 of them are for buy mode, 7 of them are for build mode... They mostly have a woodland type theme with some elegance to it, would fit inside a cottage easily.

BUY MODE:

Screenshot-27-4_zpse4ae925d.jpg
    ^2 new lights... I like them both, the first one I use a lot on gardens or community lots, the second one I use mostly on more high end community lots, or around homes. Like em both a lot.

Screenshot-30-4_zps1a9036a2.jpg
    ^New bench (ignore door for now :lol: )... I like the bench a lot, I think they could have done a bit better with the texturing of the metal design part, as you can see from the black outline around it, maybe a bit bigger with the design to avoid that odd look.

Screenshot-60-2_zpsaf50cba4.jpg
    ^Fountain... It is pretty huge, and the only noticable thing is the design holding up the bowl thingy, but that is only at a certain angle that you can see it, besides that you could use the base game one really.

Screenshot-26-4_zps717a1745.jpg
    ^Mailbox... It's nice and has a unique look, would look great being used on a French house I believe, no it is not only in that colour or pattern, just a random one I grabbed :lol:

I forgot to get a picture of an overhanging thingy and a sign :oops: so here are the display pics from the page :lol:

Thumbnail_128x128.png
    Thumbnail_128x128.png

BUILD MODE:

Screenshot-28-4_zps86de2cc6.jpg
    ^New Door... They are all the same door the only difference is the design on the windows, they are all the same door though, so don't get confused :lol:

Screenshot-29-4_zps91f9124f.jpg
    ^New Fence and Gate... They look nice, work well and I use them quite often.

Screenshot-30-4_zps1a9036a2.jpg
    ^New Door (now forget about the bench :lol: )... It's an okay door, seems more at home in Barnacle bay though, nice enough I guess, I don't use it ever though.

Screenshot-19-3_zpsb9c4b889.jpgScreenshot-20-3_zpsba62228a.jpgScreenshot-21-3_zpsfbe1e425.jpgScreenshot-22-3_zps9220db70.jpg
    ^New Window... YET AGAIN IT IS ONE WINDOW, just click on the normal one, and than you can select the others with the different stencil, I personally adore these windows, you don't get too many shuttered windows in game, and these are really nice. Also one of the few windows with stencils on them
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Families (Pre-Made) and Lots

Barnacle Bay

For the families I was originally going to include their descriptions and pictures, but it would take too long to do :lol: so instead I compiled a list of their names, because I want to focus more on other parts of the review

Annan
    Seabottom
    Soto
    Shore
    Abe
    Piece
    Pesce
    Coastal
    McKellar
    Rome
    Goldbeard
    La Mer
    Darwin
    Loi
    Parrrrrrty
    Fleet
    Inkbeard
    GilsCarbo
    Quill
    Noon
    Verona
    Malifa
    Smith
    Caliente
    Cross
    Radan
    Trebo
    Rao

Hidden Springs

PRE MADES:

Runaway
    Swete
    Shue
    Free Spirit
    Rhoen
    Anderson
    Ruiz
    Shawkti
    Song
    O'Durke
    Alto
    Ornales
    Cho
    Vanderburg
    Al Fahad
    Menon
    Moore
    Mendoza
    Pertridge
    Colby
    Nali
    Debutante
    Winterly
    Chesterfield
    Abbot

LOTS INFORMATION

-18 empty lots

6 are 40x40
    3 are 30x30
    8 are 40x30
    1 are 64x64

10 empty homes
    (Price going from lowest to highest)

15,814 $
    16,000 $
    16,064 $
    37,376 $
    43,318 $
    79,375 $
    88,199 $
    93,565 $
    215,027 $
    341,629 $

Community Lots 31
    (Type and size of lot)

Garden 30x30
    Picnic Spot 50x40 (if you have Seasons this is the Festival Grounds)
    Playground 30x30
    Shoreline Cabin 30x20
    Beach 64x60
    Army Base 64x64
    Science 50x40
    Sports 64x64
    Business 30x38
    Police 32x30
    Grocery 18x20
    Lars' Disco Tech 25x22 (I would convert into a disco club)
    Diner 24x40
    Crystal Solarium Rejuvenating Waters 64x64
    Bistro 20x30
    Theatre 25x35
    Library 30x30
    Bookstore 20x20
    City Hall 64x64
    School 50x40
    Pool 30x30
    Spa 60x60
    Gym 30x30
    Overlook 40x40
    Mountain Lodge 45x45
    Hospital 50x50
    Criminal 30x30
    Graveyard 35x30
    Fishing 40x30
    Cafe 30x20
    Art Gallery 30x30

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Premium Content (If any)

Barnacle Bay

Barnacle Bay was the first store world, and it came with no premium content, so sadly there is nothing to review here :(

Hidden Springs

The Premium content for Hidden Springs is the Fountain of Youth, it has three options when you click on it:

View
    Drink
    Wish For Youth

View is pretty self explanatory, drink your sim drinks from it, and they become one day younger, or have one day more... Wish For Youth your sim will throw a coin in and hope for youth, if it is successful your sim will go back to the beginning of being a Young Adult!

If it fails your sim will not have anything happen, and there is a slight chance of getting the childish trait, kind of like being younger :lol:

Screenshot-25-4_zpsa3119063.jpgScreenshot-24-4_zps5c29fc1a.jpgScreenshot-23-4_zps0a8291b6.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Extra Pictures

Barnacle Bay

Here are a ton of pics I took from Barnacle bay showing some lots, scenery and other stuff of the town.

Screenshot-24-4_zpsb68faf38.jpg
    Screenshot-25-4_zpsedc24df5.jpg
    Screenshot-26-4_zps65627e2e.jpg
    Screenshot-27-4_zps5387c2c0.jpg
    Screenshot-28-4_zps03b7ccd8.jpg
    Screenshot-29-4_zpsd45c3518.jpg
    Screenshot-30-4_zpsb422e406.jpg
    Screenshot-31-4_zpsee5062e5.jpg
    Screenshot-32-3_zps9828bbbb.jpg
    Screenshot-33-3_zps69c489a6.jpg
    Screenshot-34-3_zps88b4b3c2.jpg
    Screenshot-35-3_zps019ba59e.jpg
    Screenshot-36-3_zps8564ac19.jpg
    Screenshot-37-2_zps81834364.jpg
    Screenshot-38-2_zps218698c6.jpg
    Screenshot-39-2_zpsdeb03cea.jpg
    Screenshot-40-2_zps242e0168.jpg
    Screenshot-50_zps310d6d6a.jpg
    ^That's one of the houses :shock: bit too much going on...
    Screenshot-51-1_zps7f58d2ee.jpg
    Screenshot-52-1_zps31ed9346.jpg
    Screenshot-53-1_zps2f027819.jpg
    Screenshot-54-1_zps4ccf4c64.jpg

Hidden Springs

Screenshot-35-3_zps3b8f7f5b.jpgScreenshot-36-3_zps34d3f23e.jpgScreenshot-37-2_zps3c5902e9.jpgScreenshot-38-2_zps4be996a2.jpgScreenshot-52-1_zps3e4a6afb.jpgScreenshot-53-1_zps3fef4b6f.jpgScreenshot-54-1_zps3d681e16.jpgScreenshot-55-1_zps7cead147.jpgScreenshot-56_zps3bfe3d37.jpgScreenshot-58-3_zps749fc4a1.jpgScreenshot-59-3_zps0b0ef377.jpgScreenshot-61-2_zpse9a0f9d1.jpgScreenshot-62-2_zpse804ca77.jpg
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Personal Opinion

Barnacle Bay

I think it is a nice town, well nice for a first store world they released besides RiverView... I think the town had a lot of potential with the whole pirate theme for it, but to me it really flopped. I think they could have done a lot more with the theme and really expanded upon it, and made it something really awesome. From the description you are expecting this lush tropical island and treasure and stuff... But you end up getting this island that is really mostly farm land in the open space :shock: even though they never have a barn, or any sims who are gardeners... It seemed like they added the farm land just to fill up the space on the island. The residents are kind of boring too, they all seem to have a very dull story and nothing much to them at all. The houses are all very simple and the ones that are not, which are "modern" seem to have too much going on. In one of the pictures I show you it is just a mess of glass and metal... I think the nature parts of the town are wonderful, but as a whole it flopped.

I give it a 6/10

Hidden Springs

Screenshot-39-2_zps6e10c587.jpg

Personally it is one of my favourite towns, I really love the outdoors and the forest feel the town has... My only problem is the town having mixed themes of woodland stuff, than luxury, than small town :? it feels a bit confused about what it is :lol: I usually have a household going on there and I enjoy the town, it most certainly is a beautiful town, and looks magnificent year round!

I give it an 8 on 10
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    THREAD NOW OPEN!

You may now post and ask questions or whatever you wish on the worlds :mrgreen:
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited March 2013
    lol :D
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Going in game now to review Barnacle Bay, if there are any questions on Worlds feel free to ask :mrgreen:
  • Options
    MilutinMujovicMilutinMujovic Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited March 2013
    I am really looking forward to your reviews of premade families in those worlds. They are my favorite feature. But since Sunlit Tides, their bios became dull and boring. :(
  • Options
    miklcmiklc Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited March 2013
    I look forward to reading your review and opinions and seeing any pictures that you post. I personally own all the Store worlds already but I always enjoy hearing others thoughts on them and what they liked/didn't like etc.

Good luck with this thread! :D
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Thank you to you both :mrgreen:

I really wanted to do this because a lot of the time the reviews sort of brush over the world and don't talk too much about the world itself. I will be doing it in a more personal way, so you will get my opinion of the content, and than you can decide for yourself.
  • Options
    werepoetwerepoet Posts: 516 Member
    edited March 2013
    Neat. This will be helpful. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited March 2013
    I'm bookmarking!!!

This will be very useful for simmers who post wanting help and advice with store worlds! I think you have done a brilliant job so far! I hope the sticky this!!!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Currently actually making more of them, wanted to see first how people would like it, and thanks to a friend I now also have Aurora Skies, so expect more reviews to come out! :mrgreen:

And thank you very much for the compliment :mrgreen:
  • Options
    ReachsimsReachsims Posts: 7,932 Member
    edited March 2013
    Great job you're doing here, Corey, and many thanks. This will be helpful to those who use Google - I wish everybody did. LOL. :mrgreen:

I have a tiny correction for you. The rabbit hole eating place in Barnacle Bay - that beautiful boat - does not replace the Bistro. It replaces the Diner. I remember this specifically because you could not get a really great meal there - just cheap diner food and that was something that disappointed me. Coming from San Francisco I am accustomed to some fine dining on moored boats.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Reachsims wrote:
    Great job you're doing here, Corey, and many thanks. This will be helpful to those who use Google - I wish everybody did. LOL. :mrgreen:

I have a tiny correction for you. The rabbit hole eating place in Barnacle Bay - that beautiful boat - does not replace the Bistro. It replaces the Diner. I remember this specifically because you could not get a really great meal there - just cheap diner food and that was something that disappointed me. Coming from San Francisco I am accustomed to some fine dining on moored boats.

Thank you for the correction :mrgreen: will fix A.S.A.P

Also thank you for the compliment, I have Hidden Springs coming next, and I will be working my way down the list to the most recent world, and so on :mrgreen:

I was also wondering, do you think the family section is good enough? I could add the descriptions if people want, or should I replace the section with something else?

• Options
    edited March 2013
    Oh! I am the worst person to ask about that, Corey, because I couldn't give two cents for family information. LOL. I never play EA pre-mades and rarely bother with them at all. I don't even read their bios. I think the most important thing some players seem to wonder about is "returning" families from previous Sims games. Sorry I can't be more helpful on that. Perhaps you might continue as you are and when you get through all the worlds, go back and fill in the gaps?

As a builder, I always want to know about lot sizes and how many empty lots there are. I don't care about the Sims that are already in town. :mrgreen: I love how the game offers - different strokes for different folks.
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Reachsims wrote:
    As a builder, I always want to know about lot sizes and how many empty lots there are. I don't care about the Sims that are already in town. :mrgreen: I love how the game offers - different strokes for different folks.

That's what I forgot! I figured for families I would not go further indepth unless someone asked, next review I will tell you about lot sizes and empty lots :wink:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    :D As for myself, I have all the store worlds but I still find it very helpful to have a list of both empty lot sizes and occupied lot sizes, residential and commercial. Sometimes, someone wants to find the smallest spa rabbit hole, for example. Or someone likes the fire station in Riverview and wants to know the size of it because they want to place it in a different world. Just food for thought.

Also, an overview picture of the entire world would be helpful and these can be found on Google.

Lastly, and this doesn't apply to Barnacle Bay, but it would be very helpful for people if you can mention where the special venues will fit. All these posts about - where do I place the Tiny Prodigies Learning Center... :lol:

I use a mod so the game does NOT auto-place lots but most people do not and when the game has placed something in the very spot that the Tiny Prodigies Learning Center was designed to go, many people are left very confused and lost. It doesn't help them that EA does not put the recommended placement address on the very lot. You can cover their oversight easily.

Thanks for all your time on this project!
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Reachsims wrote:
    :D As for myself, I have all the store worlds but I still find it very helpful to have a list of both empty lot sizes and occupied lot sizes, residential and commercial. Sometimes, someone wants to find the smallest spa rabbit hole, for example. Or someone likes the fire station in Riverview and wants to know the size of it because they want to place it in a different world. Just food for thought.

Also, an overview picture of the entire world would be helpful and these can be found on Google.

Lastly, and this doesn't apply to Barnacle Bay, but it would be very helpful for people if you can mention where the special venues will fit. All these posts about - where do I place the Tiny Prodigies Learning Center... :lol:

I use a mod so the game does NOT auto-place lots but most people do not and when the game has placed something in the very spot that the Tiny Prodigies Learning Center was designed to go, many people are left very confused and lost. It doesn't help them that EA does not put the recommended placement address on the very lot. You can cover their oversight easily.

Thanks for all your time on this project!

Well my whole reasoning for doing this project, is because I have only bought two of the worlds I own :lol::lol::lol::lol:

All the others were gifted to me by extremely generous people, so I want to be able to share it with as many people as possible :mrgreen:

Also overhead shots are good ideas

*Jots that down*

I will include the empty lots and their sizes, but besides that the only other lots I will get the sizes for might be rabbit hole lots, and maybe only community.

I will do that much, which unfortunately might take a wee bit more time to complete the reviews, since I don't like glazing things over :mrgreen: now all I have to do is somehow catch up to the store team, they release worlds like lightning :shock:
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    BUMP for the latest review being done :mrgreen:
  • Options
    CinderellimouseCinderellimouse Posts: 19,380 Member
    edited March 2013
    Yeah! You added Hidden Springs! I love HS!!! :D
    Reachsims wrote:

Oh really!!! I actually thought it was the bistro too. I'm so excited now because I dislike the diners and don't have one yet in my own world! I wanted to add the Boat diner but thought it was a bistro and didn't need one! :D
  • Options
    edited March 2013
    Yeah! You added Hidden Springs! I love HS!!! :D
    Oh really!!! I actually thought it was the bistro too. I'm so excited now because I dislike the diners and don't have one yet in my own world! I wanted to add the Boat diner but thought it was a bistro and didn't need one! :D

I honestly don't see the difference between the diner and Bistro.