Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Studio won't load, it just says Oops! Please help me?

I didn't bother to post anything about it until now, but this has been happening for MONTHS now, and it's really starting to bother me. About a week ago, the whole site except the forums wouldn't work, but then I deleted the cookies on my browser, and every part of the site works except My Studio! If it makes any difference I'm using Google Chrome. The only other browser I have at the moment is IE, but that's really slow so I don't want to use it. If it is just Google Chrome though, I could download other browsers. Thanks for any help!

Comments

• Options
    nakedglovesnakedgloves Posts: 57
    edited February 2013
    I had the same error earlier when trying to look at my studio, I think it's more on EA's part than your own.
  • Options
    Angel_ZarrAngel_Zarr Posts: 4,489 Member
    edited February 2013
    refresh refresh refresh..... That's what I do ^^ I also have Google Chrome, and everything works fine... It does happens a lot these few days, but I just refresh and it returns to normal
  • Options
    GreenDayGirl921GreenDayGirl921 Posts: 472 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Angel_Zarr wrote:
    refresh refresh refresh..... That's what I do ^^ I also have Google Chrome, and everything works fine... It does happens a lot these few days, but I just refresh and it returns to normal
    Never mind, I figured out a different way to see my studio. The refresh thing wouldn't work for me, and the normal way still has the oops! thing. But I found a way besides clicking my studio at the top of the page. Thanks anyways! :-)
  • Options
    MGSFan612MGSFan612 Posts: 3,429 Member
    edited February 2013
    Have you tried clearing your browswer's cookies or cache?

That sometimes solves issues with websites. Just google "clear cache in browser" or "clear cookies browser" if you don't know how to do this.

Of course where it says browser put the name of the internet browser(Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc) you are using not the word browser itself.

***Note that clearing your cookies will log you out of any site you are currently and automatically logged(including this one) into so you may want to try and see if clearing the cache works first(usually it does) if you don't want the incvience of having to log into a bunch of sites you use again.

• Options
    GreenDayGirl921GreenDayGirl921 Posts: 472 New Member
    edited February 2013
    MGSFan612 wrote:
    Have you tried clearing your browswer's cookies or cache?

That sometimes solves issues with websites. Just google "clear cache in browser" or "clear cookies browser" if you don't know how to do this.

Of course where it says browser put the name of the internet browser(Explorer, Chrome, Firefox, Safari, Opera, etc) you are using not the word browser itself.

***Note that clearing your cookies will log you out of any site you are currently and automatically logged(including this one) into so you may want to try and see if clearing the cache works first(usually it does) if you don't want the incvience of having to log into a bunch of sites you use again.
    Yeah, I already tried that. It helped by letting me actually see the site again, and my page, but it didn't help with my studio. I did figure out a different way to see my studio though. Thanks anyways.