Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

fixed :-))) Thank you

This is my latest build, I had all but completed with play testing but had to test this build in the snow. I use the frieze cheat and now I find I have snow on my internal stairs.:-( Thank you for taking a look.
Folly
n36vpd.jpg

Snow\frost on steps
1zguxdh.jpg
The frieze level
2mdl2jl.jpg
The Upstairs
33affjq.jpg
Is there any cheat that you do not have to split the stairs when useing the frieze cheat. :?
Folly

Comments

• Options
    EndOfMyBootEndOfMyBoot Posts: 657 Member
    edited February 2013
    follyfoot wrote:
    This is my latest build, I had all but completed with play testing but had to test this build in the snow. I use the frieze cheat and now I find I have snow on my internal stairs.:-( Thank you for taking a look.
    Folly

The frieze level
    2mdl2jl.jpg

Folly
    this may be the result of not closing the staircase in completely. I notice on your friezes level that the wall at the window is not a friezes section, this may be the cause. another tip is to place the roof tile under the friezes deck.I only had this type of issue once and it was from the level not being closed in.
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    edited February 2013
    Thank you EndOfMyBoot will try that and see how I go. :roll: Folly
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I reconected the frieze and moved the stairs in one tile. Then I re roofed the frieze area,and YIPPY it worked thank you again :D:D:D EndOfMyBoot.
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    edited February 2013
    Take out the foundation if it is a wall and make it with the wall tool not the foundation tool,, and make sure you have full walls for the outside wall and not half walls!! same thing happened to me and Taryn, Folley I hope this helps!!

Oh Sorry I'm late see you got it fixed... hehehehe!!! Yay

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Thank you Bree :D:D