Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

World vote

I have a sim who was the fifth child to my sim self and my partners sim self. I moved her out recently after she aged up and I'm thinking that I want to move her to a different world. What world would you recommend and why? She's currently in moonlight falls and has had a rough couple of weeks. To celebrate her birthday her mother (who is a witch sim) decided to take her to France on a holiday. Unfortunately, her mother tried to cast a spell on another sim which backfired and resulted in her death. :cry: Poor Harlow decided to remain in France and continue her holiday where she fell in love with a young French man. When she came home she wanted to move! I think this poor sim needs a scene changed. Please only recommend the EA built worlds and give me your reasons! I seem to stick with the usual but I want a change.

Thanks! :)

Comments

• Options
    jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
    edited February 2013
    Well I it would depend on how much of a change she wants. Moonlight Falls is a little dreary so a complete change would be taking her to Sunlit Tides. If she enjoyed France, maybe she wants to live abroad and can settle in Monte Vista.
    15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg

• Options
    SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm going to say Lucky Palms and its not because its my favorite town but i would say its pretty different compared to 🐸🐸🐸🐸.. And it is my favorite. :oops: Hope its ok to suggest a store world.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • Options
    jazenjazen Posts: 5,612 Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm going to say Lucky Palms and its not because its my favorite town but i would say its pretty different compared to 🐸🐸🐸🐸.. And it is my favorite. :oops: Hope its ok to suggest a store world.

Oh totally forgot about Lucky Palms. That one is probably my favorite EA world because it has so much room for extra growth. Plenty of empty lots so you can put down houses or community buildings as needed. I wish all the store worlds were made with the room for growth that Lucky Palms offers.
    15845932053_27f57f3980.jpg