Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone else having trouble buying sim points?

I went through the steps, and got to the final purchase screen, and it said "system error, please try again later". I tried logging out and closer the browser, which usually works, but it still didn't work. I'm normally at work when the new sets go up (thank you Mother Nature!), does that usually affect it?
Gallery ID: LDM2

Comments

• Options
    LeeLooRusLeeLooRus Posts: 46 Member
    edited February 2013
    Yes, I have "system error, please try again later" too. Use "origin store" for buying simpoints.
    Origin ID: LeeLooRussia
  • Options
    melanieluannmelanieluann Posts: 491 Member
    edited February 2013
    I had no problem buying simpoints, but I can't figure out how to buy Monte Vista. I just spent $40 on simpoints, but I can't figure out how to buy MV. :shock:
  • Options
    fleshjennfleshjenn Posts: 4,919 Member
    edited February 2013
    I had no problem buying simpoints, but I can't figure out how to buy Monte Vista. I just spent $40 on simpoints, but I can't figure out how to buy MV. :shock:

you cant use point to buy mv. there is a simpoint bundle that includes mv and a few simpoints.
    when you go to puchase one of these bundles it will say you can now download your free content. and mv will be unlocked for you.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    edited February 2013
    I hope you didn't buy those points to get MV with...

MV is purchased through a world simpoint bundle on the point buying page. You can opt for the world plus 100 points or the world plus 1900 points. Or buy it from a game shop.
  • Options
    SimMommy05SimMommy05 Posts: 2,574 Member
    edited February 2013
    I just bought simpoints and everything worked fine.
  • Options
    melanieluannmelanieluann Posts: 491 Member
    edited February 2013
    Yeah, I had forgotten you couldn't buy MV with simpoints. I bought them for ST, but I'm going to have extra. There's not really much in the store that I want. Hmmm...
  • Options
    butterfly61butterfly61 Posts: 1,921 Member
    edited February 2013
    I'm having problems too, I get to the first page and it won't load.