Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Birthday gathering for ME! :)

Ok so I cant do a lottery or anything fun like that as I don't have enough simpoints right now but I still wanted to do something fun with all of my friends so I thought why not have a party with all of my friends here.

My birthday is still 23 days away (22 depending where you are in the world) (March 14th) but I wanted to give everyone enough time to dig through and find pictures.

All I want you to do is post pictures of either your sims having a birthday party or some cute make me laugh pictures of birthday parties you find on the internet.

Welcome to my birthday gathering and I hope you all enjoy it.

get_this_party_started_zpse6dbbb9e.gif

party_animals1x15_zps4c72ef67.gif

469032_10151380291195652_611200651_23183670_91939478_o_zpsaca3c35f.jpg

Comments

• Options
    SuttiPuttSuttiPutt Posts: 3,620 Member
    edited February 2013
    SOOOO-CUTE.jpg
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY may you have as awesome day on your birthday as I had on mine yesterday,hope this picture brings a smile to your face and a giggle to your day.
  • Options
    TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Happy birthday! I don't have any birthday-related sims pictures, but this is my favorite gif to post when people have birthdays. And I hope yours is a great one! May your cake never be a lie! Out of curiosity, how old will you be?
    tumblr_m5mm21UXRS1rs97fco1_500.gif
  • Options
    JESSIEPRESCOTTJESSIEPRESCOTT Posts: 1,608 Member
    edited March 2013
    Hope all your wishes come true baxter_milo:mrgreen:
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    baxter_milobaxter_milo Posts: 1,877 Member
    edited February 2013
    Happy birthday! I don't have any birthday-related sims pictures, but this is my favorite gif to post when people have birthdays. And I hope yours is a great one! May your cake never be a lie! Out of curiosity, how old will you be?
    tumblr_m5mm21UXRS1rs97fco1_500.gif

Thank you FairyBug! :) I will be 30. Yes I am an old simmer lol. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    SuttiPutt wrote:
    SOOOO-CUTE.jpg
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY may you have as awesome day on your birthday as I had on mine yesterday,hope this picture brings a smile to your face and a giggle to your day.

Thank you SuttiPutt! :) That picture is adorable. I love animals. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    Loppie1988Loppie1988 Posts: 3,800 Member
    edited February 2013
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Early Happy Birthday Rachel:mrgreen:
    Hugs:mrgreen:
    Hope all your wishes come true:mrgreen:

cute-daschund-puppy.jpg
    tribbles-cute-kitten.jpg
    HBDJ.jpg
    birthday-cupcakes.jpg
    CHOCOLATE_CHIP_COOKIE.jpg

Thank you Jessie! :) I love those pictures. Those cookies look amazing. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    4067567240675672 Posts: 3,553 Member
    edited February 2013
    Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful day when the day comes! Btw, I'll try to post some bday related pics later, it's just that right now I'm in my iPad.

Hey, it's also nice to see an old simmer! You're turning 30!! Wow! Twice as me!! And I've been playing The Sims since Makin' Magic!!! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Loppie1988 wrote:

Loppie, Thank you. I LOVE the pug picture, I actually own a pug, a black one who is sleeping at my feet as I type. lol. Thank you for the cake, it makes me want some!
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    40675672 wrote:
    Happy birthday!!! Hope you have a wonderful day when the day comes! Btw, I'll try to post some bday related pics later, it's just that right now I'm in my iPad.

Hey, it's also nice to see an old simmer! You're turning 30!! Wow! Twice as me!! And I've been playing The Sims since Makin' Magic!!! :mrgreen:

Julian, Thank you. I am so glad you are attending my gathering, it wouldn't be the same without you! Yeah Im old lol. I actually have a brother who is 12, so that makes me feel really old lol. :mrgreen:
  • Options
    4067567240675672 Posts: 3,553 Member
    edited February 2013
    40675672 wrote:

Julian, Thank you. I am so glad you are attending my gathering, it wouldn't be the same without you! Yeah Im old lol. I actually have a brother who is 12, so that makes me feel really old lol. :mrgreen:

Oh don't say that!!! You're not old! Well.. Sometimes you may feel like that, but that's normal ;)
  • Options
    DangerDangerDangerDanger Posts: 5,327 Member
    edited February 2013
    I see what you are trying to do ... trying to get some cake before your ACTUAL birthday. *tsk tsk*

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7334-1357678026-1.gif

Oprah's onto your game. And she is NOT impressed young lady!
    Hi. I'm Danger. I like spaceships, Pringles, and cats. I dislike fruits and vegetables, sunlight, and the motion picture Titanic. I do not own a sword, nor do I know how to draw unicorns. As you can see, I don't have much to offer the world.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I want to thank everyone that has gifted me early for my birthday, I really appreciate it, but please know that I do not expect gifts. You all attending my party is enough for me as Ive never had a birthday party before. Just being here with all my friends and seeing the lovely pictures is more than enough for me! Big Hugs to all of you! :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    I see what you are trying to do ... trying to get some cake before your ACTUAL birthday. *tsk tsk*

anigif_enhanced-buzz-7334-1357678026-1.gif

Oprah's onto your game. And she is NOT impressed young lady!

Shoot Danger, you found me out. :oops: I didn't want anyone to know lol. You are right though, I am trying to get cake early, Marble with whip cream frosting and chocolate chip ice cream at the side... :twisted: :mrgreen:
  • Options
    TheFairyBugTheFairyBug Posts: 2,925 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Thirty isn't old! Don't be silly. Sixty or seventy might be starting to reach the 'old' category, but thirty is young! And I'm twenty-one, so I think I know 'young'.
  • Options
    HollownessDevourHollownessDevour Posts: 8,011 Member
    edited February 2013
    Thirty isn't old! Don't be silly. Sixty or seventy might be starting to reach the 'old' category, but thirty is young! And I'm twenty-one, so I think I know 'young'.

As for one turning 29 for the first time later this year, I feel I am already 30 but am holding on tight to that 28 :lol: which is weird cause I envision my parents as early 30s (though my dad just turned 50), I feel I am almost my parents age! But it does help being mistaken for a teen (cause I have teen brothers probably) often but dang I feel I am getting old :lol:

Baxter milo expect pics from me especially when getting closer to the date :D and by 30 you mean 29, right! ;D
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Hollowness yes definitely 29 and holding. Lol. I am looking forward to the pictures! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    PuddinroyPuddinroy Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited February 2013
    :mrgreen:

Happy Birthday! :)
    :) Smile!

• Options
    edited February 2013
    Thank you PuddinRoy.

Come on people come to my party. All you have to do is post a picture or if you cant just pop in and chat.
  • Options
    werepoetwerepoet Posts: 516 Member
    edited February 2013
    Me personally, I decided to just keep turning 29. Worked for three years now.
  • Options
    DoritoEvieDoritoEvie Posts: 1,887 Member
    edited February 2013
    Happy Birthday!

portal-cake-wallpaper-wallpaper.jpg
    tumblr_nbwr2zn6951qhv4h7o8_250.giftumblr_mg2bcqeUgc1rthmb0o1_500.gif

• Options
    JESSIEPRESCOTTJESSIEPRESCOTT Posts: 1,608 Member
    edited February 2013
    Ignore
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    werepoet wrote:
    Me personally, I decided to just keep turning 29. Worked for three years now.

LMAO! I think I am gonna do that too! Great Idea! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    alyssaluvscookiealyssaluvscookie Posts: 743 New Member
    edited February 2013
    Hey friend! Your birthday that's pretty exciting, right? Lol 30 is a big one. When my friends turn 30 I tell them what I am going to tell you now, and listen close because it is very important:

It's official that once you are finally a real life adult (a.k.a. turning 30) you will have to watch your back constantly because you are now a target for banana man.

Beware of Banana Man, he is dangerous, and a 🐸🐸🐸🐸.

Adult-Toys-Funny-toys-12-HeadPlay-Bad-Banana-Man-Girls-toys_zps7507734a.jpg

NEVER make eye contact while eating a banana.
  • Options
    edited February 2013
    Alyssa that's freakin hilarious. You are awesome. Thank you. Goodness Im scared to see what you post on my actual birthday lol. And by actual adult you do just mean physically right? Because I am still a big kid at heart. :mrgreen: