Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Must Be Done

Do what must be done EA! Fix the bugs in our games and incompatibilities with other expansions packs :lol:

there are plenty of posts about it

Examples:
Ghost Hunter(Ambitions) doesn't have ghosts spawn = cannot complete jobs
Seasons + skating = no supernaturals skate :cry:

Comments

• Options
    thesims3boythesims3boy Posts: 18,046 Member
    edited February 2013
    Some people are saying that some of the bugs created aren't fixable. I haven't had any major bugs at all since June 2009, but that's just me. I hope you find a way to get yours fixed though!
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited February 2013
    I don't think the Supernatural skating thing is actually a bug. I think they intended for it to be that way. There was a discussion on that somewhere in the Supernatural forum when the EP first came out.

Now, the Ghost Hunter thing, on the other hand, is a very real and very annoying bug that needs to be addressed. Hopefully they'll fix it. Ghost Hunting is one of my favorite Ambitions professions, and it would be perfect for the creepiness of Moonlight Falls in Supernatural, so it stinks that it's broken. That and the unharvestable plants bug really irk me since a lot of my sims like to garden.
    IHJCfa6.jpg
  • Options
    Kellieann123Kellieann123 Posts: 507 Member
    edited February 2013
    Theres also a bug where some plants stop growing produce even though the plant is alive & Healthy... It started when I installed seasons.
  • Options
    SeanT346SeanT346 Posts: 307 Member
    edited February 2013
    The Ghost Hunter career is glitched? I haven't played it in a while but I never had a problem with no ghosts showing. Did a patch ruin it or was it always that way for you two?

One of my big problems in the game is also related to Ambitions. Anytime my Sim uses the salon or tattoo chair, their age is reset back to the beginning of the life stage. It's very annoying and obviously reverses the ages of everyone who gets a makeover as part of the Stylist profession. It also happens when using the "testingcheatsenabled" cheat. :(

Many of my premium content items from the Store also don't work or only work partially. It makes me pretty annoyed seeing as I spent much needed money on them.
  • Options
    GabbyGirlJGabbyGirlJ Posts: 6,858 Member
    edited February 2013
    SeanT346 wrote:
    The Ghost Hunter career is glitched? I haven't played it in a while but I never had a problem with no ghosts showing. Did a patch ruin it or was it always that way for you two?

One of my big problems in the game is also related to Ambitions. Anytime my Sim uses the salon or tattoo chair, their age is reset back to the beginning of the life stage. It's very annoying and obviously reverses the ages of everyone who gets a makeover as part of the Stylist profession. It also happens when using the "testingcheatsenabled" cheat. :(

Many of my premium content items from the Store also don't work or only work partially. It makes me pretty annoyed seeing as I spent much needed money on them.

I believe the Ghost Hunter career ended up bugged for a lot of players sometime around the first Supernatural patch, but don't quote me on that.

Yeah, the stylist bug is another one. I found that for the "testingcheatsenabled" issue, though, if you pause the game before editing your sim in CAS, that helps with the reset... sometimes.
    IHJCfa6.jpg